Pacman Jones bites Police officer, faces felony charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9
    i'm still waiting. put up or shut up, sweetheart.

Thanks, your use of the word "sweetheart" proves you really are light on your feet and in your wrists.

Comment

But please say something that actually makes sense in your next post, not something that sounds good but in reality has nothing to do with our discussion..

Thats a common njx9 tactic.
      Last edited by eacantdraft; 03-15-2007, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
        Thanks, your use of the word "sweetheart" proves you really are light on your feet and in your wrists.
        Wow, you bring up homosexuality more than anyone in the history of this board. Now, I'm not going to say anything about it, but I will imply something. You seem to be overcompensating for something... hmm...

Anyways, if you didn't get that he was being condescending with that "sweetheart", and not ***, then... well, you're just as stupid as I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
          Thats a common njx9 tactic.
          yeah Ive noticed...

And frogstomp Id have to completely agree, he was not being ***, he was being condescending, not like thats something to be proud of though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
            I gotta ask you a couple questions before I make this point for the hundred billionth time.

1. Are you stupid? Do you have a...uh...mental retardation that stops you from understanding and comprehending what people say???
            Lol, I have to ask you are you stupid, lol that's a funny one.

Comment

• Of course when NJX9 has nothing left to say he just shuts up and stops talking after insutling, misquoted and twisting the words of me and everyone else who argued with him for 8 pages. But of course he doesnt have the class to come back and admit hes wrong.

Comment

*yawn*

i quit replying because there's no sense debating this with a half-wit.
                thats hilarious. You are pathetic.

Comment

• The Cincinnati Bengals will pick him up, jk, He'll probably be suspended, and might have a chance to get back to the NFL if he stops being ********.

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by Slasher28 View Post
                    The Cincinnati Bengals will pick him up, jk, He'll probably be suspended, and might have a chance to get back to the NFL if he stops being ********.
                    Holy crap. I can't believe no one thought of that joke up until you just now.

;)

I kid of course. That joke is so spent, people using sarcasm to point out that it is so spent like I did just now can be paid out for posting something unoriginal themselves :)

Comment

*yawn*

i quit replying because there's no sense debating this with a half-wit.
                      Especially since njx9 is a quarter-wit.

Comment

• That comeback was probably the worst I have ever heard. You must be 9 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                          That comeback was probably the worst I have ever heard. You must be 9 years old.
                          I agree. No one of any maturity, age, or intellect actually talks like that. At least, I hope he's a child, otherwise that will be sad.

Comment

• You guys have put way too much energy and time into a thread whose main focus is a 5'9" guy named Pacman that actually bites people.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information