No announcement yet.

Pacman Jones bites Police officer, faces felony charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm perfectly content to sit in my ivory tower and call him an idiot.

You can't seriously say that you can't judge people and their actions because EVERYONE does it. That is part of human nature and human psychology.

Adam Jones puts himself in these postions and deserves everything coming to him. What a moron to blow a oppourtunity like pro football.
    Last edited by RedAttack; 03-02-2007, 04:21 AM.

Comment

What a friggin criminal, lock his ass up and throw away the key, he obviously is nothing but trouble.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Don't you think people are a bit too quick to judge? It's no lie that a guy involved in 10 off the field things has some issues, but let's remember Michael Vick and his water bottle. People bashed him for it, and he got caught with a stigma, but it was found out to be nothing. Wait for a conviction, then kick him out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

If he wasnt such a druggie think how good he could have been?

Also its crazy how athletes can do drugs, get tested and still not show up positive, tells you the system is flawed.

Comment

lol pacman jones is a jerk and a waste i hope he gets thrown out of the NFL.

Comment

PacMan Jones getting in trouble isn't even news anymore. He's a complete idiot and let's just leave it at that.

Comment

What a ******* idiot.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                  not saying you need to have compassion for him, but dont sit there and judge him from your ivory tower.

and all I can say is lol at you saying he belongs in prison b/c he gets in some altercations at clubs which he wasn't even the one really being violent in and gets caught with marijuana. And Ill leave the decision of whether or not he should have the privledge of playing football to his employer. Its just crazy how you dont even believe in making an attempt to understand people. Just round em up and throw em in prison, right?

If it was me in the NFL I'd be flying straight and make sacrifices. But thats me. Jones is a different person with different values, different friends, different family, different background. It took him a lot of hard-work and dedication to become the football player he is, no one gave him the opportunity to be an NFL player. He earned that. Its his life and hes obviously making some mistakes but Im not gonna sit here and judge him and say whether he should be cut. The Titans actually know this young man and will make an informed decision. If Pac-Man has got his employer fed up with behavior to the point he isnt playing anymore, thats the hole he dug himself. But once again, regardless of how these things turn out, Im not gonna sit here and judge him.
                  That is totally absurd. Why even have laws if you can't judge anyone? There is no question as to the things he's done being against the law. As for his personal situation, if he was raised in this country he should understand that it's wrong to bite a friggin police officer. I get what you're saying, I know you're trying to be open minded, but the point is we have a legal system for a reason. Some stuff you can't do. Why is this guy and idiot for breaking the law? Because he could have everything he wants without breaking the law. He makes millions upon millions of dollars. What you're saying is like saying child molesters deserve our sympathy because they were abused as children. That's bullsh*t. You still have a choice.

Comment

Time for him to go to prison. And time for the Titans to draft a CB in the first round.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

The kid has no right being in society. None.
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                        *Yamon Figurs-Remember the name
                        Funny how that's in your signature after he runs a 4.3 at the combine.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                          Funny how that's in your signature after he runs a 4.3 at the combine.
                          It was there long before the combine buddy.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Am I the only one who sees the irony of a guy named Pacman biting someone?

Comment

Who bights a police officer? Thats so stupid, does he think he has any chance of not getting caught. I idiot.

The guy should go to jail and the league should suspend him as well. If I were the Titans I wouldn't release him, I'd suspend him for a while and tell him if he gets in any kind of trouble again he's gone.
                              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                                not saying you need to have compassion for him, but dont sit there and judge him from your ivory tower.

and all I can say is lol at you saying he belongs in prison b/c he gets in some altercations at clubs which he wasn't even the one really being violent in and gets caught with marijuana. And Ill leave the decision of whether or not he should have the privledge of playing football to his employer. Its just crazy how you dont even believe in making an attempt to understand people. Just round em up and throw em in prison, right?

If it was me in the NFL I'd be flying straight and make sacrifices. But thats me. Jones is a different person with different values, different friends, different family, different background. It took him a lot of hard-work and dedication to become the football player he is, no one gave him the opportunity to be an NFL player. He earned that. Its his life and hes obviously making some mistakes but Im not gonna sit here and judge him and say whether he should be cut. The Titans actually know this young man and will make an informed decision. If Pac-Man has got his employer fed up with behavior to the point he isnt playing anymore, thats the hole he dug himself. But once again, regardless of how these things turn out, Im not gonna sit here and judge him.
                                amen brother

Most of the things Pacman has done have beeen very minor or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time(except for the strip club). I do agree he is an idiot and hangs out with a bunch of thugs and at some point he is got to learn. whether it be getting kicked off the team, out of the league, or thrown in jail. He just needs to get some new friends and to focus on football and he would be alright, but I dont think hes going to learn until its to late and that time may have come, or is quickly approaching
                                Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information