Pacman Jones bites Police officer, faces felony charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
    Am I the only one who sees the irony of a guy named Pacman biting someone?
    hahhahaahhahaha :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I'm the biggest advocate of not expecting other people to live their lives according to my morals, simply because, for the most part, I really don't care what other people do in their own time, as long as they aren't endangering other people. If Pacman wants to smoke weed, cool with me. If he wants to go to strip clubs, cool with me. What's not cool, is that he is now allegedly involved in a shooting that left somebody paralyzed and has assaulted a police officer.

Anybody else notice that Pacman seems to be try to live the life that rappers only talk about?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I'm the biggest advocate of not expecting other people to live their lives according to my morals, simply because, for the most part, I really don't care what other people do in their own time, as long as they aren't endangering other people. If Pacman wants to smoke weed, cool with me. If he wants to go to strip clubs, cool with me. What's not cool, is that he is now allegedly involved in a shooting that left somebody paralyzed and has assaulted a police officer.

Anybody else notice that Pacman seems to be try to live the life that rappers only talk about?
        This is what happens, when keeping it real, goes wrong.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
          This is what happens, when keeping it real, goes wrong.

Hahahahahahahahahaha I'd +rep you if I could.

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Too bad he didn't try to bite the cop that Steve Foley decided to tangle with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
              not everyone is content living their life they way you live yours or think they should live theirs. Who are you to be judging these guys who you dont even know and calling them things like "a joke of a human being"? Im not here to back up Pac-man and say that he hasn't done anything wrong but Im also not gonna sit here and cast down judgment on him and pretend to be any better of a man than him and I dont like to sit here and listen to you guys do it.

So you judge him because he judged PacMan?

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Funny how that's in your signature after he runs a 4.3 at the combine.
                He's had that for a while.

My response to this = Sig quote :)

Comment

Misdemeanors are jokes. If anyone in here has never broken the law, I doubt you've ever left your room. Hell, by the time I was 15 im sure I had broken random stupid laws like 300 times just by doing what kids do.

However, biting a cop is purely idiotic, and Pacman is not a kid. So whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                    Misdemeanors are jokes. If anyone in here has never broken the law, I doubt you've ever left your room. Hell, by the time I was 15 im sure I had broken random stupid laws like 300 times just by doing what kids do.

There's a difference between "breaking a law," as a kid, and being a complete idiot.
                    Last edited by Boston; 03-02-2007, 04:24 PM.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

First off, it is ridiculous to go and compare Adam Jones to child molesters, serial killers etc. The reason is Pac-Man Jones' actions havent really hurt anyone but himself. Yes, he is screwed himself over, putting his NFL career in jeapordy, etc. But its one thing to judge a child molester who does horrible things like they do and another to cast judgement on a guy who likes to go out clubbing and smokes weed and sometimes gets in fights or is with people who get in fights. Hes not some kind of menace to society, all the trouble he gets in is very petty and like I said he only hurts himself.

And what do I mean Ivory Tower? I mean you sit there as if you yourself are perfect and act like you are a better person than Jones. Call him and idiot blah-blah-blah-blah-blah. How'd you like it if he was sitting there judging every one of us and how pathetic we are because we didnt have what it takes to make the NFL, we didnt have the dedication or work ethic to make it there. You better believe he made sacrifices to get where he did and if any of us put in half the work he did we'd be much more succesful people ourselves. And we've all got problems, so dont sit there and act like you're better than him, hes not some sick guy, hes got some problems of course, but theyre relatively minor and its just crazy for you to sit there and cast down judgements and say he doesnt deserve any of what he has, as if you really know what hes been through or know that he hasnt earned his opportunities.

And to the guy who said hes content to sit on his ivory tower, what gives you the right to do that? What makes you so damn good of a person that you can do that to other people? Are you without fault or something? Howd you like it if people who didnt even know you made sweeping judgements on you every time you made a mistake?

And to the guy calling him a drugee, what a joke of a comment. If you think someone who smokes a little weed is drugee, you are just completely clueless.

Comment

Most people are able to go through life without being arrested. It really isn't some sort of a major accomplishment. Pacman has to be a real idiot and if his teammates could speak truthfully about him, I bet most would just as soon see him go away. Same holds true for my Bengals. It may surprise some but there are actually good football players out there that don't get in trouble every week. Teams just have to start passing over the a--holes with questionable character and take the good person that plays good football.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                          First off, it is ridiculous to go and compare Adam Jones to child molesters, serial killers etc. The reason is Pac-Man Jones' actions havent really hurt anyone but himself. Yes, he is screwed himself over, putting his NFL career in jeapordy, etc. But its one thing to judge a child molester who does horrible things like they do and another to cast judgement on a guy who likes to go out clubbing and smokes weed and sometimes gets in fights or is with people who get in fights. Hes not some kind of menace to society, all the trouble he gets in is very petty and like I said he only hurts himself.
                          Except the cop he bit. Or the bouncer who is a paraplegic because he was shot by Jones' cronies. Yep, all the incidents he is in, he isn't hurting anybody..

Comment

There's a difference between "breaking a law," as a kid, and being a complete idiot.
                            Which is why I said "and Pacman is not a kid."

Thank you, Captain Selective Reader!

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post

I do agree...A lot of the misdemeanors are jokes and ive broken the law god knows how many times being a dumb kid. Biting a cop is dumb though and I dont know if it is true but if he did, that was incredibly stupid. But lets not forget though that Pac-Man is only about 23. He might be a multi-millionare and a celebrity who has achieved incredible things already but he is still a young man who is going to make some mistakes as he finds his way through life.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                Except the cop he bit. Or the bouncer who is a paraplegic because he was shot by Jones' cronies. Yep, all the incidents he is in, he isn't hurting anybody..
                                Pretty much. And i was saying not that he was comparable to a child molester, but that your statement was comparable to the hypothetical i proposed. Essentially, I'm saying you can't shift blame entirely on someone's cricumstances, they still have a choice, as did Jones, in each of the TEN cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information