Pacman Jones bites Police officer, faces felony charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
    I do agree...A lot of the misdemeanors are jokes and ive broken the law god knows how many times being a dumb kid. Biting a cop is dumb though and I dont know if it is true but if he did, that was incredibly stupid. But lets not forget though that Pac-Man is only about 23. He might be a multi-millionare and a celebrity who has achieved incredible things already but he is still a young man who is going to make some mistakes as he finds his way through life.
    If you're still pulling the immature crap he's pulling at 23, he should not have millions of dollars to help him to easily get into and out of these situations.

If he's really this immature, they should kick him out of the league and force him to take counselling, because he's getting even more screwed up with all this attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
      Pretty much. And i was saying not that he was comparable to a child molester, but that your statement was comparable to the hypothetical i proposed. Essentially, I'm saying you can't shift blame entirely on someone's cricumstances, they still have a choice, as did Jones, in each of the TEN cases.

Bold and underlined for emphasis. This goes beyond the realm of youthful mistakes, into flagrant criminal behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Except the cop he bit. Or the bouncer who is a paraplegic because he was shot by Jones' cronies. Yep, all the incidents he is in, he isn't hurting anybody..
        what are you talking about, you dont know who the shooter was. You are just making assumptions. And he wasnt the one who was violent. So now Jones is accountable if any friend of his gets in a fight? From what I heard all he did was show up at the strip club with a lot of money and throw it around on stage and then other people got into the fight and if you know the environment at these clubs, you know this kind of stuff happens because everyone is drinking and everyone is real tough and maybe Pac-Man shouldnt have been there in the first place but thats his decision. But no I dont see how hes hurting anyone but himself.

Oh and the cop Jones bit in the finger....he really got hurt. You must be joking. I dont even know if this report is true or not yet but even if it is, the report says that the cop was fine.

Comment

what are you talking about, you dont know who the shooter was. You are just making assumptions. And he wasnt the one who was violent. So now Jones is accountable if any friend of his gets in a fight? From what I heard all he did was show up at the strip club with a lot of money and throw it around on stage and then other people got into the fight and if you know the environment at these clubs, you know this kind of stuff happens because everyone is drinking and everyone is real tough and maybe Pac-Man shouldnt have been there in the first place but thats his decision. But no I dont see how hes hurting anyone but himself.

Oh and the cop Jones bit in the finger....he really got hurt. You must be joking. I dont even know if this report is true or not yet but even if it is, the report says that the cop was fine.
          If you were paying attention to the story. It was Adam Jones' "rain making" that started the incident.

Comment

It just goes from bad to worse for this guy, and such a shame too.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              that's the worst "argument" i've ever read on this board. ever. period. i'd quote ward's sig if it was easy.

he IS an idiot. he BIT a cop. that's called a FELONY. this was RIGHT AFTER he was tied to a murder. but yeah, great going. he's clearly working hard on that NFL career while he's out assaulting police officers. awesome.

and what the hell is he going to judge me for on not making the NFL? i've nevr been to prison, i have a good job, and frankly, i wasn't allowed to continue my college career because of injury. so exactly what was your point again?

i'm actually angry that you thought this was a coherent, logical argument and thought it was worth posting. i can't even read the rest of the garbage you posted because this was so illogical and ridiculous. please, just stop talking.
              you are absolutely ridiculous. Youre right. Youre perfect. Youve never done anything wrong in your life. Youre a better person than Pac-Man. Hes a scumbag. Its like I said, get the **** off your ivory tower.

Has Pac-Man made some mistakes? yeah, he has. Does he have some changes to make? Yeah, he has. But youre sitting here judging him as a person. You are making blanket judgments on a guy you really know nothing about. You really seem to think you are a better man than this guy because you havent been to jail? Are you a better man than me because Ive spent a couple nights in jail? Keep in mind, you know absolutely nothing about me. Im not saying Im better than you or anyone is better than you, because I DONT KNOW YOU. And YOU DONT KNOW ME OR PAC-MAN, SO KEEP YOUR ***** JUDGMENTS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.

Comment

If you were paying attention to the story. It was Adam Jones' "rain making" that started the incident.
                yeah, but its not like he was trying to instigate a fight or anything. it was a bad decision for him to be flaunting his money like that, I agree, but lets not go blame Pac-Man for everything that happenned at the club, I think the blame falls on the guy who pulled out the gun and the woman who broke a bottle over a bouncers head, etc etc whatever else happenned as the situation got out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Time for him to go to prison. And time for the Titans to draft a CB in the first round.
                  Hell no, we have way to many needs already

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Eckhart Tolle says judgement is the only cause of pain.
                    Last edited by locseti; 03-02-2007, 04:18 PM.

Comment

he does live up to the nickname "pacman"

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

yes, yes i do. i am a better man than timothy mcveigh. do i know him? no. does that matter? no. i am a better human being than pacman. do i know him? no, but then, i don't need to to know that i don't associate with nor have i ever shot a fellow strip club patron. nor do i associate with anyone nor have i ever bitten a police officer. nor do i have a reputation for similar behaviour. nor has my life ever interfered with my ability to hold down a job.

but then, i guess you dcan't judge, say, hitler. because, by your own ridiculous logic, you never knew him. make a logical argument or stop talking.
                        here again come the comparisons to Hitler and Timothy McVeigh. People who have done simply unthinkable things. People who were obviously sick in the head.

But I'll tell you what. You are frickin sick in the head for coming out and saying "I am a better man than Pac-Man Jones" for the reasons you stated. As if that makes him a bad person. As if he as a person is defined by these brushes with the law he has had. As if you as a person can be defined by the brushes with the law you haven't had. Thinking like yours is a disease that will ruin this great country. You reinforce everything I say about the ivory tower when you talk like that. Instead, you are sitting back taking inventory on people, rather than actually looking at yourself. Pretending you are perfect. And if you are perfect, which im sure youre not, you should be trying to help people who arent so lucky as you rather than just looking down at everyone who isnt so blessed to be gifted with your perfection.

Comment

Are you related to Jones by any chance? That's the only reasonable explanation for you sticking up for him. No wait, even Jones' family thinks he needs to get his head out of his nether regions, and fix his life.

LINK

"Everybody tries to talk to him," Robert Jones said. "I do. His mother talks to him, his grandparents talk to him. … I don't know, I just think he is out of control. I've told him I think he is out of damn control, but he doesn't want to hear it.

"I hate to say things on the negative because I want to see him do good. But it is hard to see him keep getting involved in stuff like this. …''
                          Last edited by Shiver; 03-02-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I stick up for anyone who is getting unfairly judged. I dont have any liking for pac-man in particular.

What you dont get is that I agree he is screwing up. His whole life he worked to become the football player he is, this is the dream of him and millions of other men and he is living it and he keeps making foolish decisions, putting himself in bad situations, jepoardizing his football career. Giving in to temptation. Its foolish. I agree with that.

But you guys are sitting here saying "he is a joke of a human being", "he is scumbag", "I am a better man than him", "he should be thrown in prison", etc etc etc. And I strongly believe against people judging people in that manner, especially when we are talking about people like Pac-Man who are really just hurting themselves and are, as his father stated, somewhat out of control. But Ive known a lot of people that have been out of control at some point in their life and have stabilized and they are not bad people and I am not a better person than any of them because I didnt have those problems. And I am not gonna judge them like I am perfect, like I dont have some problems of my own.

Comment

here again come the comparisons to Hitler and Timothy McVeigh. People who have done simply unthinkable things. People who were obviously sick in the head.

But I'll tell you what. You are frickin sick in the head for coming out and saying "I am a better man than Pac-Man Jones" for the reasons you stated. As if that makes him a bad person. As if he as a person is defined by these brushes with the law he has had. As if you as a person can be defined by the brushes with the law you haven't had. Thinking like yours is a disease that will ruin this great country. You reinforce everything I say about the ivory tower when you talk like that. Instead, you are sitting back taking inventory on people, rather than actually looking at yourself. Pretending you are perfect. And if you are perfect, which im sure youre not, you should be trying to help people who arent so lucky as you rather than just looking down at everyone who isnt so blessed to be gifted with your perfection.
                              Do you know njx personally? Then stop judging him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Are you related to Jones by any chance? That's the only reasonable explanation for you sticking up for him. No wait, even Jones' family thinks he needs to get his head out of his nether regions, and fix his life.

LINK
                                His mom was also arrested for weed when all of this went down.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information