Pacman Jones bites Police officer, faces felony charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    some of you guys should read about a persons background before your so quick to judge, and call them out on something...its easy to point fingers, and type about how someones such an idiot when you grew up with both parents and had the easy road all your life...

unless you know about struggling, or had to live in the projects to know what life is like, then you wouldnt understand....

in no way am i saying what pac man does is justified, or right, but i am saying you shouldnt judge someone unless you know what they went through growing up
    Quit with the bleeding hearted stuff about how PacMan grew up. That is the worst cop out and excuse for criminal behavior. Many people had tough lives and struggled without having to resort to criminal behavior.

Throw the bum in prison for a few years and he will learn what struggling will be like when he gets out and he is past his prime for football.

Comment

Last edited by AllanO444; 03-10-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllanO444 View Post
        damn....so many pacman haters in here. jealous idiots...
        Why would I be jealous of a man who brings 80 thousand dollars to a strip club, throws it all away, and then wants it back? Or someone who has gotten in trouble with the law 10 times in less than two years?

You have a lot of nerve to come onto this forum and have your first post about people being idiots for making negative comments on Pacman. Do you even know what he has done? Get a damn clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
          Why would I be jealous of a man who brings 80 thousand dollars to a strip club, throws it all away, and then wants it back? Or someone who has gotten in trouble with the law 10 times in less than two years?

You have a lot of nerve to come onto this forum and have your first post about people being idiots for making negative comments on Pacman. Do you even know what he has done? Get a damn clue.
          ive got a lotta nerve?? hahahahhahaha what are you gonna do to me? Do YOU even know what pacman has done?? according to the las vegas police department, NOTHING! YOU get a damn clue. and yes, you are all jealous. a man that brings 80 THOUSAND DOLLARS OF HIS OWN MONEY to a strip club....yall are just mad u dont have that money. comeon, please keep making fun of me....i find this amusing how ignorant you people can be!!!

Comment

• oh snap...i only have written 3 posts!!! what am i supposed to be intimidated by someone who has like 12,000 more than me???

Comment

oh snap...i only have written 3 posts!!! what am i supposed to be intimidated by someone who has like 12,000 more than me???
              Nah, you just sound like a complete IDIOT for telling all of us we are jealous of PACMAN JONES.

Comment

Nah, you just sound like a complete IDIOT for telling all of us we are jealous of PACMAN JONES.
                well, you are

Comment

• dont hate the player, hate the game

Comment

dont hate the player, hate the game
                    This is when I wish I can negative rep someone more than once.

Comment

This is when I wish I can negative rep someone more than once.
                      ummmmmm ok

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        some of you guys should read about a persons background before your so quick to judge, and call them out on something...its easy to point fingers, and type about how someones such an idiot when you grew up with both parents and had the easy road all your life...

unless you know about struggling, or had to live in the projects to know what life is like, then you wouldnt understand....

in no way am i saying what pac man does is justified, or right, but i am saying you shouldnt judge someone unless you know what they went through growing up
                        A large amount of NFL players have went through horrible childhoods and still have not been constantly in the news for their latest run in with the law. Pacman did have a rough childhood but that does not mean that his actions are any different than any other NFL player (or any other person at all).

Comment

ummmmmm ok

In only a matter of minutes you will smell like sex panther, mainly due to your incredibly stupid posts.

Comment

In only a matter of minutes you will smell like sex panther, mainly due to your incredibly stupid posts.
                            my stupid posts???

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                            Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post

Comment

my stupid posts???
                              I didn't expect you to understand that because you haven't been here long enough. It will make sense to everyone else. And yes, your posts are stupid. Jealous of Pacman Jones. I need to take a poll, should I make that Pacman quote my sig quote or the one I have now?

Comment

I didn't expect you to understand that because you haven't been here long enough. It will make sense to everyone else. And yes, your posts are stupid. Jealous of Pacman Jones. I need to take a poll, should I make that Pacman quote my sig quote or the one I have now?
                                o awesome....i would be honored to be in your sig....i vote YES!!!:D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information