http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...oley_0505.html

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

noooooooooooooooooooo. dammit.

Comment

ATLDirtybirds just had a heart attack

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Really disappointing to see, especially knowing he has an autistic kid.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

that blows. Hopefully he can get out of this and mature a little after.

Comment

My jaw dropped. And it still is.

I cant believe this ******* thing. He was a high character guy and I wanna know the ******* circumstances this was under. There was a ******* section on NFL Network on him emphasizing how important his son was. This is just so out of the ******* blue! There must have been a ******* good reason for him to be charged for assault. I honestly still dont believe this. There HAS to be a ******* good reason.

And if there isnt, well might as well kiss his ass goodbye. He will be traded for a 4th round pick, and we will all consider it a steal because he was taken in the 5th.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

hes a premier LB in the league...he needs to smarten up
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

ATL was moving in a good direction. This just ***** it all up.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

**** ATL's ******.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

WTF is going on with athletes nowadays!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Hm. So far from what I have been reading, it seems to be a low-mid level thing. The bail was 1200, so it may not be THAT bad. I am just hoping if was just self defense.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

This dude has 2 kids from different mothers and is married to a third woman he likes to beat people and he's considered "High character"

Only in atlanta.

Comment

Dangit. Basically ditto what DeAngelo said.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                            My jaw dropped. And it still is.

I cant believe this ******* thing. He was a high character guy and I wanna know the ******* circumstances this was under. There was a ******* section on NFL Network on him emphasizing how important his son was. This is just so out of the ******* blue! There must have been a ******* good reason for him to be charged for assault. I honestly still dont believe this. There HAS to be a ******* good reason.

And if there isnt, well might as well kiss his ass goodbye. He will be traded for a 4th round pick, and we will all consider it a steal because he was taken in the 5th.
                            Why the hell would the Falcons trade him for a 4th round pick? That would be the steal of the century for another team.

Obviously the guy is known for his character, so maybe he did screw up, give the guy another chance. I know you don't want criminals in the organization but the guys past clearly show's he can change. Sometimes people do make mistakes and I think whether or not he stays on the team will depend on how Boley himself takes responsibilty for his actions.

Hopefully the Falcons organization can look at the circumstances, properly disipline him, and bring him back to be the leader of the defense because without him, I can't imagine how much worse that unit can get.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                              Why the hell would the Falcons trade him for a 4th round pick? That would be the steal of the century for another team.

Obviously the guy is known for his character, so maybe he did screw up, give the guy another chance. I know you don't want criminals in the organization but the guys past clearly show's he can change. Sometimes people do make mistakes and I think whether or not he stays on the team will depend on how Boley himself takes responsibilty for his actions.

Hopefully the Falcons organization can look at the circumstances, properly disipline him, and bring him back to be the leader of the defense because without him, I can't imagine how much worse that unit can get.
                              See DeAngelo Hall, now with the Oakland Raiders.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information