Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Clinton Portis Vs. Laron Landry (RACE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    doesnt matter cause ray lewis will eat his babies eveyr time the ravens play the steelers...whoo!

little bit of trash talk up in here, iwas inspired because of the portis/landry video
    Lamarr Woodley will eat ray lewis...whole! :D

...then he will poop him out...then use McGahee's ugly mug to wipe his ass with!

Haha! :p

Comment

Clinton Portis - 95 speed
      LaRon Landry - 93 speed

Madden needs to adjust his ratings.
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
        Jim Zorn implemented the offense that won Shaun Alexander the MVP. Imagine, Portis in the same offense.
        That offense had arguably the best LT and best LG in the NFL at the time. As well as Mack Strong, owner of one of the most badass names in NFL history. The Redskins have none of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
          That offense had arguably the best LT and best LG in the NFL at the time. As well as Mack Strong, owner of one of the most badass names in NFL history. The Redskins have none of those.
          Our o-line is far from bad though
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Chris Samuels and Pete Kendell are Very good, not the best in the league but far above average and Mike Sellers is a man child against babies...Cooley also blocks well, I expect Portis to have a great year.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
              Jim Zorn implemented the offense that won Shaun Alexander the MVP. Imagine, Portis in the same offense.
              Jim Zorn isn't the reason Alexander won MVP. This is.

Comment

Who cares about all this mvp, Laron ran a 4.35 at the combine last year so if Portis can tie Laron after all the beating he has taken then he obviously hasn't lost a step and has recovered from those injuries the previous 2 years. Laron and him are going to have beast years.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

well we have a 6 time pro bowl Left Tackle in Chris Samuels

And we traded a 3rd round pick for Pete Kendall, hes a decent guard thats overall very good...

Portis has a "GOOD" line to work behind, if they can all stay healthy then expect big yards and lots of touchdowns.

Comment

*drools at Landry*

What. A. Damn. Stud. I knew we should have traded up to secure him. I was all over him last year. afjlksalfrg. How frustrating. Especially cause we ended up with Jamaal '0 Sack' Anderson.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Nice! Laron beat him by just a step too.

Still, that's pretty damn impressive for someone like Laron, who is bigger and far more jacked to be able to beat out Clinton Portis, if you ask me.

Laron was easily my favorite player going into the draft last year, so it sucked to see the Redskins get him, haha.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

my man crush on landry far exceeds anyone in this thread.

Comment

I dont know dude. I have to be up there too.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

i'd say it definetly is between you two

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

If you ever got into a fight with Landry, you'd die:

Anyways the Skins are far from a bad O-line. Chris Samuels is a perennial pro bowler, Randy Thomas and Jon Jansen are pro bowl level players, and Casey Rabach and Pete Kendall are both above average starters. As for our backups Stephon Heyer started last year at RT, and is easily a future starter. Also on the bench we have Todd Wade and Jason Fabini who also have tons of starting experience, not to mention the draft addition of Chad Rinehart. As for our FB, Mike Sellers is top 5 in the league, and Portis is a top 10 blocking back in the league.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                If you ever got into a fight with Landry, you'd die:
                                Most of the WR in the NFC-E have good size, but god forbid Desean Jackson go down the middle against the Skins anytime soon. He will get broken in half.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information