Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Clinton Portis Vs. Laron Landry (RACE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PXeAG2VuBo0
    someone would like to join the argument

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
      Yeah Landry actually was playing at his combine weight (completely jacked) when playing SS. After the passing of ST throughout the weeks he slimmed down a lot.

But now he can cover sideline to sideline, and still get a beast hit in lol.
      That's what I like about him is his range, he can cover the entire field, lay a killer hit, or play both safety positions...

And I'm not sure what his weight was at the combines, but he looks completely jacked up since then, alot more mass on his body.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

This talk of Laron Landry makes me want to change my pants.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          That's what I like about him is his range, he can cover the entire field, lay a killer hit, or play both safety positions...

And I'm not sure what his weight was at the combines, but he looks completely jacked up since then, alot more mass on his body.
          Landry hasn't changed at all since last year's combine, he was just as jacked gthan as he is now. He was easily my favorite player coming into the draft last year, and is my favortie player of any of the last three. As far as the Landry love goes, I may be number three on this site...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
            I will never forget the wiff on ed reed that caused the fumble that went for 6 against the ravens. I really have no idea how Betts still has a job. He has had to lose way more games then he has helped us win.
            Because a couple of years ago, when Portis got hurt, Ladell Betts who at that point had done nothing in his career did a good job while starting.

Comment

<3 LaRon...man how I wanted him last year.

Comment

its crazy that LaRon was such a beast last year and he wasnt even the best safety on our team the whole year
                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                  Because a couple of years ago, when Portis got hurt, Ladell Betts who at that point had done nothing in his career did a good job while starting.
                  True but our line was the best line in the league the 2nd half of that season. He had holes big enough for Casey Hampton to get 5 ypc. He did lose 3 games for us in his career because of a fumble, and he never hits the endzone.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    Anybody could have ran through those holes our OL was producing. That was the last time every member (besides Dock leaving and Kendall coming) had been healthy.

We should have traded him after that season for a 3rd or something.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                      Jim Zorn implemented the offense that won Shaun Alexander the MVP. Imagine, Portis in the same offense.
                      Implementing and executing are two different things.
                      It depends on the blocking, and remember Seattle had a Pro Bowl quality passer with many receivers that defenses worried about.

Washington with Jason Campbell do not command that kind of respect from defenses so they're going to face a lot more 8-man fronts to stop Portis. I know y'all love Campbell, but he's not in the smae league as Matt Hasselbeck is as a passer.

But because of that, he will have plenty of passing opportunities with single coverage so he should put up some big stats.

I have Portis in a keeper league so I'd love to see 1600 yards and 15 TDs from Portis.........especially since my team the Packers don't play the Native Americans this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information