No announcement yet.

Bears Release Archuleta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a playmate, so her boobs were like that when they got married. (either bought or not)

Comment

winner in my book after seeing those px

Comment

Isn't he that annoying kid on American Idol?....

Comment

Skins got HB Blades I believe with the 6th rounder the Bears traded to us, and Blades is our future MLB, so I'm happy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

So what team will sign him for personal punter protector next?

Comment

Any team with a great coverage FS and CB's that you can leave on an island would be teams that could afford that liability that is Adam Archuleta. Oh, and a great DL would be good too.

Jokes aside, he's a good special teamer and could fit in well in the right DEF. He just needs to stay healthy. If Roy Williams can stay employed, then Archuleta can find work.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Any team with a great coverage FS and CB's that you can leave on an island would be teams that could afford that liability that is Adam Archuleta. Oh, and a great DL would be good too.

Jokes aside, he's a good special teamer and could fit in well in the right DEF. He just needs to stay healthy. If Roy Williams can stay employed, then Archuleta can find work.
                I agree, if Archuleta is used strictly as an in the box/run support safety he can be solid because he is a good tackler. Heck even as a linebacker he'd be better off. He was used as a cover safety in Washington & Chicago, something he can't do, obviously.
                Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

like i said earlier, he was forced in as a bear due to injuries. and he was exposed in coverage a number of times....

but i was hoping to keep him around as a special teamer...oh well

Comment

Yup. A role in the likes of a "Rover" or something similar would be ideal. The only question is if a team thinks he's good enough to have that role, which you only see given to special talents like Polamalu. I dunno if he meets those standards, but he could find a place with a creative DC. Dude has talent, and I can think of many teams that need help at safety. He just struggles to stay healthy and to fit certain schemes.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Is Mike Brown next? The dudes a great safety but is constantly hurt. Anyways wow he does have a hot wife and after getting cut by the Bears she will give him some to cheer him up. Lucky man.....a definite winner.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

browns going to be a starter this year, and hopefully not get hurt. hes about due for a healthy year.....no one gets hurt as badly as him 4 seasons in a row!!

....who am i kidding.....i love brown though and ill be real sad when they finally do have to give up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
                          Unleash The Camel!!!!

Comment

Ever since Archuleta hurt his back with the Rams, he's been afraid to tackle. He doesn't run through players, he tries to wrap them up and arm tackle them. Which is why he misses so many tackles now.

He should retire.

Comment

If I could come to that every night and still be horrible at my profession, I'd do it in a heartbeat. She's so hott.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

workout warrior ftw!!! haha im glad. i have a bad taste in my mouth still from his stint in the nations capital.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information