No announcement yet.

Chiefs, Panthers could turn to unheralded QBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I have followed Moore throught his college career also he has a legit chance to make an impact
    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
      COULD be a legit QB. Saying "should" is rather over-stating it. He didn't exactly perform well for the Panthers last year. If I remember correctly, there were several games where Carr and the Old Man started ahead of him. That's not an enormous thumbs up from the staff, whatever they may say in public.

Pretty much any QB on an NFL roster has the chance to be a legitimate starting QB if the chips fall right and he makes the most of his opportunity. I don't see what Moore has done thus far to distinguish himself as a player who "should" make it.
      Are you a panthers fan?

Comment

I would love to see Matt Moore at QB for Carolina, always loved the guy. He's a fantastic player who I think could turn out to be good if developed.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
          Are you a panthers fan?
          no. falcons.
          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

I like Matt Moore a lot. I know a lot of Cowboys fans were hoping he would stay here and back up Romo.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
              no. falcons.
              Do you follow the Panthers close enough to know that it has been well publicized that John Fox doesn't like developing young QBs? Fox will always lean to the veteran when it comes to QB.

The fact about Moore is that the Panthers entire team was different when he was starting. The offense had energy and because of they were actually having decent success the defense also played better. Moore wasn't perfect, but he showed a lot of great things for a rookie. He didn't have too much to work with either.

Moore will be a starter in a year or two, he won't overtake Delhomme this year. We don't need him to.

Comment

Matt Moore has a very limited ceiling. At best, he'll turn into a Trent Dilfer type starter. However, if he gets uncomfortable, he turns into a turnover machine.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information