Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could add one Non Pro Bowler to your team...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could add one Non Pro Bowler to your team...

It would be..... ____________________

For the Vikings, the answer would be David Garrard IMO. Great game manager, doesn't turn the ball over. Doesn't care if he throws for 300 yards every week as long as the team wins.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Hmmmm, for the Steelers, it would probably be Tony Ugoh to man our left side.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

For the Jets, I'd add Brodney Pool. Even though a young receiver like Dwayne Bowe or Calvin Johnson would fill a bigger need.

Comment

Asomugha without a doubt.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Aso wasn't a probowler? wow what a shame, definitely him

Comment

Tony Ugoh sounds good for the Rams or Levi Brown

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Aso wasn't a probowler? wow what a shame, definitely him
              The way I understand it, he was elected, but he didn't go. If he is an option, I'd definitely pick him too.

Comment

Nnamdi Asomugha was a reserve who was called in at the last second, so much so that he didn't even have time to get on a plane to Hawaii. So technically he has been a pro bowler, but he hasn't actually been to the game.

Comment

djp hit it right on the head. Garrard would be perfect.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Glenn Dorsey? The elite 3-techs make pro bowls unfortunately.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Mario Williams ftw.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Kerry Rhodes.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                          Mario Williams ftw.
                          That was the other player I considered. Maybe even Amobi Okoye.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

jk I change my pick to Laron Landry. Who needs Mario Williams when you have Jamaal Anderson?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I think I'd lean towards Lee Evans. Solid receiver who could replace Joey Galloway for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information