No announcement yet.

Donte Stallworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will go to the Titans because he went to Tennessee.

Comment

How about the Pats? Brady would love him.

Comment

They are getting Walker. Dont know why they would trade a 2nd round pick for Wes Walker and give him 39 mil rather then get Stallworth for around the same price, who is around the same age, much better player, and they dont have to get rid of their 2nd rounder.

Comment

its being reported Patriots are in contact w/ Stallworth

Comment

The Patriots should definitely make a move to sign him considering Jackson's injury and the overall lack of WR depth on their roster.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              The Patriots should definitely make a move to sign him considering Jackson's injury and the overall lack of WR depth on their roster.
              yeah. better option than welkerrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                its being reported Patriots are in contact w/ Stallworth
                Ouch... The Wes Welker deal is really odd in my opinion. I'd prefer Stallworth over Welker any day of the week...

Comment

Originally posted by JC the Savior View Post
                  Ouch... The Wes Welker deal is really odd in my opinion. I'd prefer Stallworth over Welker any day of the week...
                  agreed and would not need to trade 2nd rounder

Comment

I honestly dont see what the big deal is about stallworth. He always seems to get injured and never has had a 1000 yard season. And he wants 18 mil guaranteed?

No matter what the market is, he will have to lower his price. Nobody gives deals to players like stallworth who get injured.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302227

According to this he only played a full 16 game season only twice.

Comment

I remember when we got blasted for trading him. And, now he's chillin' in free agency. *smirks*
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        I remember when we got blasted for trading him. And, now he's chillin' in free agency. *smirks*
                        not b/c talent..but b/c his price asking/injuries

his speed is game changing and his catches are mostly firrst downs

233career catches, 160 for first down

Comment

He's a burner, and the great deep threat teams value. Now that he's hands down the best WR on the market, it doesn't matter that he's injury prone, which I think most people make a bigger deal out of than it actually is. Larger cap. Lots of teams with plenty of cap space. He'll get his money.
                          Last edited by TitanHope; 03-04-2007, 08:31 PM.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            He's a burner, and the great deep threat teams value. Now that he's hands down the best WR on the market, it doesn't matter that he's injury prone, which I think most people make a bigger deal out of than it actually is. Larger cap. Lots of teams with plenty of cap space. He'll get his money.

Nobody is going to give that much guaranteed money to a injury prone player. He will not get his 18 mil signing bonus he is angling for. If there was a team willing to pay him that much he would have been signed already. Its most likely a ploy and he will probably end up in the 10-14 range of guaranteed money, id think.

Comment

Hopefully the lack of information about whats happening with Stallworth means that something is going on behind closed doors with the Eagles front office.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information