Donte Stallworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
    Hopefully the lack of information about whats happening with Stallworth means that something is going on behind closed doors with the Eagles front office.
    I really hope thats the case, I would love it if it were to work out that way.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

why not both

I don't see the problem with the Pats signing both...Welker for a 2nd is a tad high, but the draft history suggests that rookie wrs are some of the least productive positions. Who knows what will happen with Chad Jackson and trotting out Stallworth/Welker/Caldwell is a nice upgrade.

Comment

This is why noone is throwing money at Donte..........

NFL | Stallworth reportedly in substance-abuse program
        Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:14:52 -0800

ESPN.com reports free agent WR Donte' Stallworth (Eagles), according to a report in The Philadelphia Daily News, is a participant in the league's substance-abuse program and could be subjected to a suspension should he violate terms of the program again. Stallworth has yet to visit any teams this offseason as a free agent.

Comment

Anywhere but SF, especially at his asking price.

Comment

I read this in the other thread about Donte going to the Pats. Go to that thread if you want to view my opinion on that. I really hope this isn't true.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Nobody is going to give that much guaranteed money to a injury prone player. He will not get his 18 mil signing bonus he is angling for. If there was a team willing to pay him that much he would have been signed already. Its most likely a ploy and he will probably end up in the 10-14 range of guaranteed money, id think.
              With Free Agency panning out like it has so far, I wouldn't be surpised by anything.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Schefter says either the Titans, Patriots or resigning with the Eagles.

Comment

He is meeting with the Titans this week :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Stallworth is ON his way to meet w/ Patriots.

its like XMAS (again.)

Comment

i was really hoping for the titans, i figured he would want to come back...but i think he wants to make a super bowl even more, and knows the pats could take him there....i dont see any reason the pats dont sign him, but im keeping my fingers crossed fisher can bring him in because i like what he could do for vince, especially with brandon jones opposite

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information