Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joey Porter Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey Porter Cut

    I knew it would happen as a I steeler fan I feel a little sad....I know every one hates this guy but I'll always have a soft spot for him.


    "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

    Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

    Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


    "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

  • #2
    Not a big surprise since he wouldn't have fit in the new 4-3. I think some team will be very happy to get him though. Replacement for Adelius Thomas in Baltimore? :D



    Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

    Comment


    • #3
      Kind of a suprise to me I expected him to stay withe the new coaching staff

      and copy this directly into your sig

      [IMG] http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arvis-Moss.jpg [/IMG]

      Without the spaces at the sides

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder if the Niners go after him also.

        Comment


        • #5
          as far away from cleveland as possible please.....i think dallas sounds good lol



          My Left Tackle can out-fish your Left Tackle

          Comment


          • #6
            Good I hate him as do all Ravens fans!!!!!!!!!

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Larry View Post
              I wonder if the Niners go after him also.
              If they don't get Thomas, I see that as a legit possibility.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

              Comment


              • #8
                Very good move by the Steelers in my mind. I'm not to big on Porter. He used to be a very good player but he declined last year to the point where he wasn't worth the money. Plus he thought he was underpaid and was probably going to holdout. We didn't have much cap space and a move like this had to be made to open some room.

                This and the resigning of Aaron Smith make our biggest need clearly at OLB.

                Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah, I don't think it was a bad move by the Steelers but it did save them money. Have they stated that they are changing to the 4-3 or are they sticking with the 3-4?

                  Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                  Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Victor Abriamiri?

                    I can't wait to see the 4-3 in Pittsburgh. I don't know why, I just want to see it. And Im a 3-4 junky too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Yeah, I don't think it was a bad move by the Steelers but it did save them money. Have they stated that they are changing to the 4-3 or are they sticking with the 3-4?

                      After keeping Lebeau and signing Smith back this offseason it looks like 3-4 for a little atleast. They've been really quiet about what system they're gonna run.

                      We really won't know until FA or the draft when they take players that fit a scheme.

                      Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the 49ers would be redicufied at OLB with him there.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                          Not a big surprise since he wouldn't have fit in the new 4-3. I think some team will be very happy to get him though. Replacement for Adelius Thomas in Baltimore? :D
                          He wasn't cut cause he didn't fit the system. He was cut because he is old and overpaid.

                          Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                            Not a big surprise since he wouldn't have fit in the new 4-3. I think some team will be very happy to get him though. Replacement for Adelius Thomas in Baltimore? :D
                            I'm sure there would be riots in the streets of Baltimore if they signed Porter...

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              I'm sure there would be riots in the streets of Baltimore if they signed Porter...
                              Trade you Porter for Thomas

                              Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information