No announcement yet.

Joey Porter Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This amuses me. Once a loudmouth, now on the streets.

Although, I haven't seen a link yet, so is this like Jamal Lewis where they didn't want to pay the roster bonus but wouldn't mind having him anyways, or is there no chance Joey's a Steeler next year?

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Porter will not be a Steeler next year. They didn't cut him just to avoid a bonus. They cut him to get rid of his salary. He will not be back.

Somehow I don't see him as the kind of person to just forgive and forget either.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Too bad Joey can't get knocked on his ass by Winslow next year, I hope he goes to a team we play just so Winslow can destroy him.

Comment

there is zero chance he is a steeler next year. im kinda surprised by this and kinda not surprised. i thought they would let him finish his contract but i guess they like what they see in harrison.

on a side note, i guess the NFL network will have to stop airing the commercial that has him talking about his draft day experience where the cowboys were supposedly going to take him and it was the best choice cause now hes there with the steelers.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            Too bad Joey can't get knocked on his ass by Winslow next year, I hope he goes to a team we play just so Winslow can destroy him.
            you are kidding right?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
              Porter will not be a Steeler next year. They didn't cut him just to avoid a bonus. They cut him to get rid of his salary. He will not be back.

Somehow I don't see him as the kind of person to just forgive and forget either.
              They could try and get him back on the cheap

Comment

It's not really that big of a surprise to me. You knew it was going to happen. Right now, I would peg San Fransisco as the most probable destination.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Miami to re-unite with Dom Capers is what I am hearing. He on one side, Jason Taylor on the other.

Comment

the transformation to 4-3 tampa 2 defence has begun

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post

Maybe Winslow can blow out his knee again the third times the charm I hear.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        Miami to re-unite with Dom Capers is what I am hearing. He on one side, Jason Taylor on the other.
                        .......he never played for capers so how could he be re-united?

capers was on the jaguars staff when porter got drafted...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                          there is zero chance he is a steeler next year. im kinda surprised by this and kinda not surprised. i thought they would let him finish his contract but i guess they like what they see in harrison.

on a side note, i guess the NFL network will have to stop airing the commercial that has him talking about his draft day experience where the cowboys were supposedly going to take him and it was the best choice cause now hes there with the steelers.
                          Funny I could see in a Cowboys uniform next year...TO and one side porter on the other what a team.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Just because Porter was cut doesn't mean squat. Tomlin, Colbert and LeBeau have stated they are staying with the 3-4 and the Prospects they interviewed were being interviewed as 3-4 candidates.

HOWEVER,

I can see Tomlin/Colbert going BPA on DL/LB and just seeing what he has after the draft and designing the defensive alignment then

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              Good I hate him as do all Ravens fans!!!!!!!!!
                              yea cuz he has been slaughtering your qb for the past couple of years. :D

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                                you are kidding right?
                                no he is not kidding. he is a cleveland browns fan. lets leave him alone. let him live in his little world.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information