Most Explosive Player in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Explosive Player in the NFL?

Who do you guys think is the most explosive player in the league when the ball is in their hands? Me personally, I am going to go on the defensive side of the ball and say Antonio Cromartie. He has great hands, vision, speed, ect. It will be down to him, and Hester, but I think Cromartie could do the same things if he returned punts and kicks.

Devin Hester, Adrian Peterson, Steve Smith
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

My top five go as this:

Cromartie
      Hester
      Peterson
      Smith
      Bush

Comment

Going with Steve Smith, bar none...I believe he could be a Hester in the return game if given that chance..This obviously could be argued for many other players, but I don't think many can match what Smith can do with the ball in his hands, matched with his agility, acceleration, leg strength and elusiveness.

*edit*

I have to add Adrian Peterson, granted he played one season, he can still take any one handoff to the house with a variety of moves, running you over, spinning off you, shaking you, stiff arm, he has an arsenal of moves that he can score with.
        Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 05-11-2008, 02:28 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Roscoe Parrish

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            Roscoe Parrish
            Are you being serious?

Comment

easily Brian Leonard. Every time I watch him, there's an explosion in my pants
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Devin Hester, Steve Smith, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Are you being serious?
                  Roscoe Parrish is extremely explosive.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I have to disagree with the people that are saying Randy Moss is way explosive. Not anymore at least. He still has the straight line speed, but he can't just fly by everyone like he used to.

I'm gonna say Adrian Peterson is the most explosive. Once he gets the rock in his hands, he hits the whole and is heading for 6 if you don't catch him the first 10 yards.

Comment

AD is off the charts!

Steve Smith is off the charts!

Brian Westbrook deserves to be up there IMO!

Comment

Jerious Norwood is easily up there.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Roscoe Parrish is extremely explosive.
                          Would you put him in front of Bush, AD, Hester, Cromartie, Smith, ect?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                            AD is off the charts!

Steve Smith is off the charts!

Brian Westbrook deserves to be up there IMO!
                            so many guys off the charts! You wonder why they keep the charts in the first place!!!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              so many guys off the charts! You wonder why they keep the charts in the first place!!!
                              That is a good question! But if there was no charts, players like Cedric Benson would be on the same level as Adrian Peterson...and that just aint true! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information