James Hardy beats up father, no charges filed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    The fact that he pulled out a gun concerns me a little.
    Wow, you were there? So can you shed some light on some of the other details? Were you able to discern what type of gun it was?

Comment

according to BB.com
      the org and FO have already talked to hardy about it
      this is the quote

"We have spoken to law enforcement officials and they have informed us that they looked into this and have no plans to pursue the matter any further. We also spoke to James last night and will continue to speak with him today, but indications are that this matter has been resolved.”

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Sounds like something I would do.....either way, it is a bad break for the Bills. If he straighens out, the Bills got a pro bowl player. If he continues to act immature, he will be average. Kid has so much potential, dont ruin it James.
        Yeah, but the headline would read the opposite way.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

What a dick. Has hit his girlfriend, kid, and dad? What a punk. I know relationships can be strained, but pulling a gun on ones father is almost unthinkable.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            What a dick. Has hit his girlfriend, kid, and dad? What a punk. I know relationships can be strained, but pulling a gun on ones father is almost unthinkable.
            I can understand Hardy hitting hid dad because he was not there for most of James' life.
            Weren't the charges dropped of hitting his girlfriend though?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              but pulling a gun on ones father is almost unthinkable.
              You should probably attach something to the end of that, not everybody has a stand up father, I don't know this situation in particuliar but I wouldnt call that scenario unthinkable unless I know what the Dad has done.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                You should probably attach something to the end of that, not everybody has a stand up father, I don't know this situation in particuliar but I wouldnt call that scenario unthinkable unless I know what the Dad has done.
                I said 'I know relationships can be strained'.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

The fact that he pulled out a gun concerns me a little.
                  The whole beating up his father dosen't raise your concern too much?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=8317497

"I realize what the public perception could be pertaining to this incident, however that was not the reality of the situation. This situation that has been blown out of proportion has been very hurtful and frustrating for me and my father. There was a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation of the situation. I would like to first apologize to the fans of Buffalo and the Bills organization for any distractions this may have caused. I would also like to apologize to my fans in Indiana and the children who look up to me because it has been hard on me and I know it's been equally hard on them to hear something of this nature. I do understand that this opportunity with me being drafted by the Buffalo Bills is a blessing and a privilege and not a right. So I ask that my fans just continue to keep me in your prayers and I will continue to strive to be the best I can be on and off the field."

Comment

It's funny how the father is a saint in this scenario to most most of the posters. "Never beat up your dad" etc... His dad was in jail for his youth, who knows how much of an actual father he was to Hardy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        The whole beating up his father dosen't raise your concern too much?
                        Obviously, but I think the fact that he might have drawn a weapon on somebody is a little different.

Comment

Obviously, but I think the fact that he might have drawn a weapon on somebody is a little different.
                          When You're a 6 foot 6 200 some pound athlete your fists are esentially weapons. His intention if he did it was to hurt someone regardless.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Hardy's dad was a screwup his entire childhood, I'd be pissed to if some guy who was never there for me and only really reached out once it became clear I had an NFL future. Anyway this sounds like it's being blown out of proportion, it's a kid getting into an argument with his deadbeat dad.

Comment

The only problem I see with this is the gun. His father got whipped and didn't press charges for a reason but the gun thing does not look good at all.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

This is nothing, i beat my dad up all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information