James Hardy beats up father, no charges filed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    The fact that he pulled out a gun concerns me a little.
    "So then I PULL OUT MY GUN!"

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Why do I get neg repped for posting this? BufFan71 can you explain the stupidness of that?

Comment

The only problem I have with this story is the gun. Beating up your father is ok, especially if your father is a giant piece of ****!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Glad the Bengals didn't draft him...
          for saying something stupid like that.....
          according to BB.com and hardy and more, the situation is being blow of out preportion. Officials/Cops are not pursuing the case anymore, and no files are being charged

how do u know hes gonna be a trouble maker that the Cincinati Bengals seem to draft every year??

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
            "So then I PULL OUT MY GUN!"
            OH HELL YEAH, R. KELLY!

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
              Wow, you were there? So can you shed some light on some of the other details? Were you able to discern what type of gun it was?
              It was a Hekler & Koch G36C automatic assault rifle with a red dot sight.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                for saying something stupid like that.....
                according to BB.com and hardy and more, the situation is being blow of out preportion. Officials/Cops are not pursuing the case anymore, and no files are being charged

how do u know hes gonna be a trouble maker that the Cincinati Bengals seem to draft every year??
                I didn't write the article.

You neg rep me for saying I'm glad they didn't draft another idiot? Are you 5? I would neg rep you more for how stupid that is but I cannot.

Comment

now i know why the jets didnt draft him....

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
                    now i know why the jets didnt draft him....
                    Because James is pissed at his father for not being there for him, when he was a kid?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      Because James is pissed at his father for not being there for him, when he was a kid?
                      Does that sound like a good reason to beat him up and pull a gun on him?

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                        I didn't write the article.

You neg rep me for saying I'm glad they didn't draft another idiot? Are you 5? I would neg rep you more for how stupid that is but I cannot.

do u have that little self confidence that u are mad over getting neg repped?

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          do u have that little self confidence that u are mad over getting neg repped?
                          No. I just don't see the point in neg repping someone for posting an article and stating their opinion, an opinion which most people here agree with. Seems petty, childish and stupid.

Comment

its just rep....jeez....it means absolutely nothing. who cares? As far as this actual issue is concerned, the issues still seem sketchy, specifically with the gun which is the major portion of this story imo. I am going to reserve judgment, but if Hardy is pulling a gun on anyone (i dont care if it his dad, his cousin, his brother, or some random guy on the street) the bills are going to have some thinking to do. Not to say that they would release him or anything, but a suspension could be in order. A hard line has to be taken with weapons issues, and as much as i love hardy as a player and want him out there helping the team i love, if a gun was involved I wouldnt mind a short suspension to show him that the organization means business and that u need to keep in line if u want to play.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post

I have one of those.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post

You sure it wasn't a Heckler & Kock XM8?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information