Plummer to retire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer to retire

here is the link http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/10033012 how funny is that

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Hilarious.

Comment

Broncos fans: "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!"

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

What a *****. He still had a lot left to offer a team.

Do you think his ego was destroyed by the Cutler thing?

Anyway, what a *****.

Comment

Beautiful, I always knew there was a reason I liked Plummer

Comment

HA! He just didn't want to go to Tampa.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Wow. A QB with at least 4 decent years left decided to retire rather than come to your city. Eat it up, Bucs!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

looks like the bucs are back in the garcia sweepstakes

Comment

Jake the Snake would rather retire than play for Jon Gruden and what he's done with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Sounds about right.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Im glad he retired, it was a dumb trade. I dont'see why you'd trade for Plummer and his salary instead of just signing Garcia.
                    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                      Im glad he retired, it was a dumb trade. I dont'see why you'd trade for Plummer and his salary instead of just signing Garcia.
                      Agreed. Good point.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

He's probably just trying to force his release...

Comment

I'm not sure I see how retiring helps him. Don't they still retain his rights and no longer have to cut him on June 1?

I have this nagging feeling that he wants a say in his destination, and the so-called retirement is just leverage. Perhaps Houston?

Comment

There's talk/speculation/ in league circles that Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer is using the retirement card as a ploy to get traded to Houston.

Though there was a report a week ago out of Denver that Plummer could pack it in, there was no hard evidence that he might quit until after news broke that Plummer would be traded to the Bucs for a fourth-round pick.

If Plummer retires, he'd potentially owe the team the portion of any signing bonus that applies to the three remaining years of his contract. And the Broncos have a history of playing hardball in matters of this nature -- just ask Dale Carter, Daryl Gardener, Eddie Kennison, and Ashley Lelie.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Comment

Just posting it could be BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information