Graham signs with Broncos (rumor)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham signs with Broncos (rumor)

Apparentally the Broncos signed TE Daniel Graham, no link yet as far as I can tell, but it has been confirmed by ESPN radio.
    Good signing as long as he wasn't TOO expensive, great blocker who will only help the team out.

God, I hate the Broncos.

Comment

The Broncos are the next Patriots.

Except they can't.. you know.. win in the playoffs.

Comment

his blocking should work well with schefflers pass catching

Comment

Damn the Broncos and all who enjoy watching them.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't go somewhere where he could be the #1 TE and featured pass catcher. I foresee this working out similarly to the Pats situation. Why not go somewhere like Minnesota? Odd...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Eh, I am indifferent. He went to Colorado and is from the area, so it makes sense. Hopefully we get a decent compensatory pick for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Eh, I am indifferent. He went to Colorado and is from the area, so it makes sense. Hopefully we get a decent compensatory pick for him...
                With the amount of money ya'll have for free agency, don't count on it.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I don't foresee the Pats getting much in the way of compensatory anything in 2008.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

If it's true, it will be a very nice pickup for the team. Lots of 2 TE sets coming up...

@stillaraiderfan -> the Raiders are so bad that it's hard to hate them in return... perhaps your boys will get their act together this year and make the rivalry fun again?

Comment

link??????

Sig by Kramer

Comment

Goddamnit, I wanted us to sign him. Grrr.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
                          If it's true, it will be a very nice pickup for the team. Lots of 2 TE sets coming up...

@stillaraiderfan -> the Raiders are so bad that it's hard to hate them in return... perhaps your boys will get their act together this year and make the rivalry fun again?
                          Yah it's too bad we didn't make the playoffs, that would have been a great matchup...oh wait a ****** you didn't make the playoffs either.

I really wanted Graham to come to Oakland. We need a TE that doesn't have cement blocks for hands. Since he is from Colorado it makes sense that he would want to play there and finish off his career.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

That sucks.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

false report.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information