Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POSTED 2:22 p.m. EST, March 2, 2007

REPORTS OF GRAHAM DEAL NOT TRUE

John Crowe of WSKO radio tells us that he has spoken to Jack Mills, the agent for tight end Daniel Graham, and that Mills says that no deal has been reached between the Broncos and Graham.

Mills will appear on WSKO at 3:30 p.m. EST to address the situation. The spot can be heard right here.

Comment

Originally posted by BX View Post
      The Broncos are the next Patriots.

Except they can't.. you know.. win in the playoffs.
      well you must have been in a vegitative state over the last 12 years.. 2 superbowls and a trip to the.. AFC championship game.

But your right, no sucess in the playoffs at all

Comment

eh.......Dont see them as a threat to the Colts top spot in the AFC yet.

Comment

Graham will still end up a Bronco.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't see why he would make this move. He'll just end up being the second stringer again...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I think that he'd want to sign w/ a team where he'd be the featured TE like either the Saints, Vikings, etc...

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Green Bay needs a #1 TE!!!!!
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Maybe the title should have ?

Comment

He'll realize that there is only one right place for him ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Graham to Denver makes the most sense because his Dad played for them (I believe) and that's where he grew up and he went to college in Boulder...

Comment

Nostalgia is nice and all, but this is a business. You should go where you have the best chance to showcase your skills and start. I believe this is a bad decision by Graham.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Pretty good pick up, him and Scheffler should make a good tandem

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Wow, and I thought comparing the Broncos front office to the Patriots front office was a compliment.

Except the Patriots have been to three Super Bowls recently, but if you guys wanna be bitches and go "nyah nyah Cowboys suck," be my guest.

Comment

this is garbage. The Pats have a good young TE in Scheffler, they dont even need Graham. I swear theyre just signing him so the Raiders cant get him. For me, Graham was #1 on my FA wishlist. I hope he waits until he visits the Raiders to make a decision.

Comment

He's gonna sign with the hawks.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                                Originally posted by yodachu
                                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information