X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions trade DE James Hall to Rams

Lions | Hall traded to Rams
    Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:48:18 -0800

Nicholas J. Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions have traded DE James Hall to the St. Louis Rams for a draft pick, believed to be a fifth-rounder.

KFFL.com

kewl + 6 more characters.

Comment

could they be looking at gaines adams with the 2nd pick now?

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        They want Adams, but I don't think they take him at 2.

Detroit now has 4 fifth round picks (their own, plus Denver, Miami, and St. Louis).
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          Not a #2, but they could be looking to trade down.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Detroit now has 4 fifth round picks (their own, plus Denver, Miami, and St. Louis).
            Gives them plenty of ammo to trade up in a later round if they want to.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Works for me. The Rams had an extra fifth round pick after trading Hargrove to Buffalo during the season, and they desperately need some help at defensive end opposite of Leonard Little.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                Gives them plenty of ammo to trade up in a later round if they want to.
                Millen will want to move back into round one if he sees someone he likes. He did it a couple years back when he moved up to #30 for KJ.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

They couldnt get anything a LITTLE better than a damn 5th round pick? James Hall isnt a bum or anything I would have thought maybe a 3rd or a 4th round pick would do. 5th is a little too high especially with no players being added with the trade.

Comment

I have never seen this guy play, is he an upgrade for the Rams?

Comment

Originally posted by GSOT View Post
                      I have never seen this guy play, is he an upgrade for the Rams?
                      Hes like most Lions members. Plays when he wants, is often injured, and has a negative attitude. But when he plays, hes pretty good.

Comment

I see it as a good pick-up for the Rams D

Comment

I like the move. Gives us a good combo of Adeyanju on Run Downs and Hall on passing downs.
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Jagonsucker View Post
                            Hes like most Lions members. Plays when he wants, is often injured, and has a negative attitude. But when he plays, hes pretty good.
                            Well that aint exactly encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              Millen will want to move back into round one if he sees someone he likes. He did it a couple years back when he moved up to #30 for KJ.
                              The trade where Millen baited the Browns into trading him their second rounder to move up 1 spot for Kellen Winslow, then taking Roy (the guy they wanted anyway) was brilliant. It would have been more brilliant if KJones could stay healthy.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information