No announcement yet.

Lions trade DE James Hall to Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hall is a decent NFL player. He obviously didn't fit in Detroit (or didn't want to). The Lions got decent value. There are a good number of prospects who will slide in this draft. The Lions need to fill holes. If they can hit on 2 of their 5th rounders, it would be awesome for them.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Which 5th is it? St.Louis's 5th or the 5th they got from Buffalo for Hargrove? They're pretty close together so it doesn't matter I guess.

Comment

ugh. Lions lost in this trade. Hall wasn't great, but he was worth more than a lousy 5th rounder.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

No they didn't lose. Hall would have been cut at 4 pm. A 5th rounder back for him is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
            Which 5th is it? St.Louis's 5th or the 5th they got from Buffalo for Hargrove? They're pretty close together so it doesn't matter I guess.
            My understanding is that it's the Rams' original fifth rounder rather than Buffalo's.

Comment

i like it at least we get some value for that trash instead of cutting him.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
                My understanding is that it's the Rams' original fifth rounder rather than Buffalo's.
                Thanks. Plus the Lions saved over 1 million in cap space by cutting Hall. DeWayne White from Tampa is visiting Detroit today. He may be signed if Marinelli thinks he can an everydown players. He is a little undersized but isn't a liability against the run and should be able to get to the Quarterback.

Pollard,Marcus Bell and Tyoka Jackson were also all released saving some cap room.

Comment

looks like the lions could be hoping someone wnats to trade up for calvin johnson so they can take adams/anderson later.

Comment

The Rams also brought in LB Tully Banta-Cain and WR Drew Bennett for interviews.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by ADiGiulian View Post
                      looks like the lions could be hoping someone wnats to trade up for calvin johnson so they can take adams/anderson later.
                      I think they would be more inclined to want Adams as he is a better fit in the Cover 2 than Anderson.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information