No announcement yet.

Sporting News: AFC Safeties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why pass on a team when you can just run down their throat all day long?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFan View Post
      to who??????
      To everyone that expected him to perform like the seventh player chosen in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
        Oakland should be nr. 2 on this list. Nr. 1 should be the Steelers.

I don't think I even have to explain this, c'mon, Troy Polomalu is like a super beast on steroids! There's a reason why they call him the Tazmanian devil. I mean, I know that he was born in Tazmania, but he's a real devil, STEELING balls from opposing QB's!

And Ryan Grant and Anthony Smith remind me of Ulysses Grant and John Smith, because they founded the steelers FS position the same way they founded the USA, with blood, sweat and tears.

Expect the steelers to go to the superbowl this year. Because with Polomalu, Grant and Smith, we've got the best safeties in the nfl, to go along with the best QB, RBs, WR, Olinemen, Dlinemen, LBs and CBs. Oh, and great FBs and TE, P, K, LS, Coach and terrible towels that are so money!
        how are you still here??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Wyndham View Post
          Brodie Croyle/Damon Huard/Herm Edwards "shut down" Tony Gonzalez.

However you want to spin it, Huff has been a major disappointment.
          Please explain why he shutsdown Gates every game then.

Im sorry but you clearly have no understanding of Huffs role in the defense the past two years.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
            Im sorry but you clearly have no understanding of Huffs role in the defense the past two years.
            That's another way of spinning it.

If you're happy with Huff's performance as the No. 7 overall pick, more power to you.

I sure as sh!t wouldn't be, and I'd be praying for improvement, but maybe I just have higher standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyndham View Post
              That's another way of spinning it.

If you're happy with Huff's performance as the No. 7 overall pick, more power to you.

I sure as sh!t wouldn't be, and I'd be praying for improvement, but maybe I just have higher standards.
              theres no way to spin it thats just the way it is.
              Huff has never been asked to be the ballhawk most people think hes been asked to be.Hes either in the box or covering TEs.It was Stu's job to play centerfield it was never Huffs.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                how are you still here??
                Makes you wonder doesnt it?

I agree about the raiders being under ranked in this list.
                The Bengals are where they should be. Ndukwe and White will be good before long but theyre still too young to tell.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

I figure I would post this here for those who like Donte Whitner. It is a great interview. Shows he is coming into his own as a leader on and off the field. As he becomes one of the better safeties in the league. He has taken both McKelvin and Hardy under his wings early this year. Has team members over his house everyday, and has game film sessions on Thursdays.

Supposedly McKelvin is even living with him for the offseason until he gets a place of his own.

interview

Its a good listen.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information