Michael Strahan: 8 Million dollars or buh-bye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Strahan: 8 Million dollars or buh-bye

The New York Daily News - Michael Strahan hopes to get $8 million from the Giants if he comes back to play next season, according to The New York Daily News.

The defensive end has yet to make a decision on whether or not he will return, although he admitted on Wednesday that he is close to making up his mind.

While Strahan is hoping for $8 million, he's has been told by a source that New York is willing to pay him as much as $6 million in 2008.
    So, anyone think one of the parties will budge? Or is Strahan's career over?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Why waste the money on him to play one or two more years?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

This might be off topic but why does someone like Michael Strahan get away with doing this, but when Brett Favre would took his time about deciding rather to retire or play he gets bashed by everyone. I ask why?

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        This might be off topic but why does someone like Michael Strahan get away with doing this, but when Brett Favre would took his time about deciding rather to retire or play he gets bashed by everyone. I ask why?
        Because Favre did it for twenty years straight when everyone knew he was coming back.

Comment

Brett Favre did it multiple years, I don't think Stahan has contemplated retirement as long as Favre.

Edit: beaten =(

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            The Giants don't have a first round pick that literally never goes onto the field behind Strahan.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

This is a rumor from a "source" by the new york daily news. Not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                The Giants don't have a first round pick that literally never goes onto the field behind Strahan.
                Cause ESPN doesn't run stories on Michael Strahan every single freaking day and stupid ass analysts don't wax his pole like he's Jesus.

Comment

Because Strahan is only doing this too gt out of TC because he's old and his body don't recover like it once did. Pace did this with holdouts for years and it's not a problem if he's there by week one and in game shape by week 3.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Cause ESPN doesn't run stories on Michael Strahan every single freaking day and stupid ass analysts don't wax his pole like he's Jesus.
                    I agree. Favre is an asshole for that...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I don't think I would pay him 8 million for just one year they could get by with out him would he be missed sure but at his age I would not want to give him that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        I don't think I would pay him 8 million for just one year they could get by with out him would he be missed sure but at his age I would not want to give him that much.
                        Strahan will get a 6 million dollar deal towards the end of TC but he might not start over Tuck until he's in game shape as a punishment for missing TC.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          um, Mathias Kiwanuka?

Owner of ScarDraft
                          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                            um, Mathias Kiwanuka?
                            Kiwanuka plays. Or played before he got hurt. Good try.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Kiwanuka plays. Or played before he got hurt. Good try.
                              yes, but why play a guy either out of position or in a rotation when you got him in the first?

Owner of ScarDraft
                              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information