Clear All

SUPER BOWL[/CENTER]
    Jacksonville Vs. N.Y. Giants

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

N.Y. GIANTS

BACK TO BACK CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

that seems highley unlikely and more homer than anything else

Jim Tressel: "a gentlmens code only applies to gentlmen"

"they give him the lane and.... OOOOOOOOOO. LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

AFC EAST
      New England(11-5)
      Buffalo(9-7)
      N.Y. Jets(6-10)
      Miami(5-11)

AFC WEST
      San Diego(12-4)
      Denver(8-8)
      Kansas City(6-10)
      Oakland(5-11)

AFC NORTH
      Pittsburgh(10-6)
      Cleveland(10-6)
      Cincinnati(3-13)
      Baltimore(7-9)

AFC SOUTH
      Indianapolis(14-2)
      Jacksonville(13-3)
      Houston(9-7)
      Tennessee(8-8)

NFC EAST
      Dallas(12-4)
      Philadelphia(12-4)
      N.Y. Giants(10-6)
      Washington(8-8)

NFC SOUTH
      New Orleans(11-5)
      Carolina(7-9)
      Tampa Bay(10-6)
      Atlanta(4-12)

NFC WEST
      Seattle(10-6)
      Arizona(9-7)
      San Francisco(8-8)
      St. Louis(5-11)

NFC NOTH
      Green Bay(11-5)
      Chicago(9-7)
      Minnesota(8-8)
      Detroit(1-15)

Comment

Detroit(1-15)
        Thats sad, but could come true

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          Thats sad, but could come true
          you just never know with the lions...lol

Comment

I think the Raiders might be closer to a 7-9 than what people think. Again, it all depends on how our people develop. Jamarcus is an improvement over McClown and Culpepper. Justin Fargas probably will have another good season, probably and gets to share carries with Michael Bush and Darren McFadden. Now we are repeating an offensive system for the first time in 3 years, so we probably will see an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
              I think the Raiders might be closer to a 7-9 than what people think. Again, it all depends on how our people develop. Jamarcus is an improvement over McClown and Culpepper. Justin Fargas probably will have another good season, probably and gets to share carries with Michael Bush and Darren McFadden. Now we are repeating an offensive system for the first time in 3 years, so we probably will see an improvement.
              i gave them 6-10 in mine because i do think they can improve, but i don't think theyll be a good team by any stretch. Lots of developing to be done there on offense...

so i think theyll be a "good" 6-10 if you can follow the logic.

same goes for arizona if Leinart gets starts and plays decently. They can be a good "7-9" even though their record doesn't actually improve

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                i gave them 6-10 in mine because i do think they can improve, but i don't think theyll be a good team by any stretch. Lots of developing to be done there on offense...

so i think theyll be a "good" 6-10 if you can follow the logic.

same goes for arizona if Leinart gets starts and plays decently. They can be a good "7-9" even though their record doesn't actually improve
                It's going to be interesting, because the Raiders have a much easier schedule on paper than they did last year (and yet, I still think that 6 or 7 wins is probably the height of my expectation). The final 10 games or so of the season were brutal. And for Arizona, even just assuming that the Rams and Niners improve somewhat (I'm at least fairly sure St. Louis will), their schedule is going to get a lot harder. I absolutely think it would be have to be considered an improved Cardinals team if they manage to match last year's win total.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  It's going to be interesting, because the Raiders have a much easier schedule on paper than they did last year (and yet, I still think that 6 or 7 wins is probably the height of my expectation). The final 10 games or so of the season were brutal. And for Arizona, even just assuming that the Rams and Niners improve somewhat (I'm at least fairly sure St. Louis will), their schedule is going to get a lot harder. I absolutely think it would be have to be considered an improved Cardinals team if they manage to match last year's win total.
                  yeah, i don't see the niners improving. they seem like the type of team to me thats going to just crash back to earth (not that they were very high to begin with...) and will be in need of a coaching change and an offensive revamping at the QB and WR positions.

but i think the rams have the best chance of the being the annual team that picks in the top 5 of the draft and then makes the playoffs. theyre defense still isnt much to look at but the division is very winnable and they have a quality offense if they stay healthy.

Comment

AFC WEST
                    San Diego 12-4 (decent year, somewhat weak division)
                    Denver 8-8 (I don't see them being worse than last year but they don't contend)
                    Oakland 6-10 (Improved but no .500, thats too much...)
                    Kansas City 4-12 (Good draft but lots of question marks still, rebuilding year)
                    Honestly Id like to see a reasoning for this.Why is Denver capable of getting .500 and Oakland isnt?
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

The Vikings will disappoint me, yet again.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                        Honestly Id like to see a reasoning for this.Why is Denver capable of getting .500 and Oakland isnt?
                        denver is denver and oakland is oakland, thats why.

i think oakland will struggle on offense as they grow and that will hold them back a bit. i just don't see .500 for them...improved yes, but idk about .500.

as for denver, cutler will be fine and someone will rush for 1000 yards. (i say someone because it literally could be anyone on their roster.....) and they have champ who is one of the best at CB, and they still have DJ and a good veteran leader in John Lynch on defense.

i don't think denver will be a great team but they'll be sneaky not-bad.

Comment

i think oakland will struggle on offense as they grow and that will hold them back a bit. i just don't see .500 for them...improved yes, but idk about .500.

as for denver, cutler will be fine and someone will rush for 1000 yards. (i say someone because it literally could be anyone on their roster.....) and they have champ who is one of the best at CB, and they still have DJ and a good veteran leader in John Lynch on defense.

If that is your argument for Denver then.

Jamarcus will probably be fine since his receivers are looking good this season wtih Drew Carter and Javon Walker among others, and an offensive line wtih another year under a top notch system. Fargas, McFadden and Bush probably will run for over 1500 yards combined and we have Nnamdi and DeAngelo, both top-5 or top-10 corners in the league and we have added Edgerton Hartwell and still have Thomas Howard and Kirk Morrison. Plus we will move Huff to FS and Gibril will play SS.

Just saying that that is sort of a weak argument for Denver going against Oakland.

Comment

Jamarcus will probably be fine since his receivers are looking good this season wtih Drew Carter and Javon Walker among others, and an offensive line wtih another year under a top notch system. Fargas, McFadden and Bush probably will run for over 1500 yards combined and we have Nnamdi and DeAngelo, both top-5 or top-10 corners in the league and we have added Edgerton Hartwell and still have Thomas Howard and Kirk Morrison. Plus we will move Huff to FS and Gibril will play SS.

Just saying that that is sort of a weak argument for Denver going against Oakland.
                            denver is just more proven is what im trying to get at.

Comment

I think denver will regress big time this year due to there lack of defense i think Denver will be the worst team in the division, KC will be 3rd in the divison, Oakland will be 2nd ......only one making it to the playoffs in this division will be Chargers.

I also dont think Denver's running game is that good anymore, defense will struggle especially when they have to face LT,LJ,DMAC/Fargas 2times a year i think it will be tough on them to even make 500

As for my predictions
                              (d) - Divison Champ
                              (w) - Wildcard

AFC EAST
                              1.Patriots (d)
                              2.Jets
                              3.Bills
                              4.Dophins

AFC NORTH
                              1.Steelers (d)
                              2.Browns (x)
                              3.Ravens
                              4.Bengals

AFC SOUTH
                              1.Jaguars (d)
                              2.Colts (x)
                              3.Texans
                              4.Titans

AFC WEST
                              1.Chargers (d)
                              2.Raiders
                              3.Chiefs
                              4.Broncos

NFC EAST
                              1.Cowboys (d)
                              2.Giants (x)
                              3.Redskins
                              4.Eagles

NFC NORTH
                              1.Vikings (d)
                              2.Packers (x)
                              3.Lions
                              4.Bears

NFC SOUTH
                              1.Saints (d)
                              2.Buc's
                              3.Panthers
                              4.Falcons

NFC WEST
                              1.Rams (d)
                              2.Cardinals
                              3.Seahawks
                              4.49ers

Superbowl

Chargers vs. Cowboys

Chargers win 30-17

Comment

That might make more sense if Russel has played as many snaps as Cutler has, but he hasn't, and nobody, even Raiders fans know how he will play...It' virtually an unknown, so I don't know why Raiders fans want people to give them this huge increase in the standings so fast...You still don't have a LT and I don't like Russel as much without time to throw.

Stopping the run was a problem last year that I don't see fixed either, if you can't consistently stop the run I can't see 8-9 wins yet.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information