Thurman cut by Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Oh okay, a man whose alcohol abuse doesn't harm anyone else? Really? Cause getting behind the wheel of one of the deadliest weapons known to man, while inebriated is no way to harm anyone, right?

Way to have a skewed prospective, if you don't think DUI's are as dangerous as walking around with a loaded handgun, then you are a _____. DUI's are under-penalized as it is.

And Adam Jones had no direct correlation with the Bouncer that got hurt, so why don't you chew on that for a while. Nothing was proven and there's a reason why the charges were dropped. So check your facts before you open that over-sized, under-educated yap of yours.
    Did Thurman hurt anyone? NO! Did the result of Jones's actions that night cause for someone to never walk again? YES! If Thurman would have hurt someone else then it would be a completely different story. Millions of people have driven drunk before, some get caught some don't. So in your prospective those million people are just as bad as Jones right?

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Well I don't even bring up Pacman in threads and say "well he did this, and Pacman this" because it always turns the thread into another direction, and I wasn't the one who made the reference, but to that guy it wouldn't matter, every thing he does revolves around some sort of Cowboy hate, small or little, and it just gets annoying seeing him do it 24/7 around the clock...And as far as Pacman, I don't like to compare him to other instances and I don't like when other people do it because it always leaves room for people to throw a fit but everyone forgets Leornard Little actually killed somebody, from his own actions of DUI, and was allowed to play, then since was caught with another DUI.

How much time has he missed? Or maybe it doesn't matter because the cowboys didn't sign him I don't know..Pacman is no saint, far from it, and I don't think he's "a-ok" either, he's just another guy who was given a 2nd chance from screwing up...He isn't the 1st, or last guy that its happened to though, so there is no need to make Pacman the poster boy for the issue.
      This topic was about Thurman but MetSox proceeded to make a comment about pac-man.

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
        Did Thurman hurt anyone? NO! Did the result of Jones's actions that night cause for someone to never walk again? YES! If Thurman would have hurt someone else then it would be a completely different story. Millions of people have driven drunk before, some get caught some don't. So in your prospective those million people are just as bad as Jones right?
        A person that willingly doesnt make sure they will not be driving before they drink, and then go driving after they are intoxicated is on the same level as someone shooting a gun into a crowd. Both can have the same outcome. I really don't see how you can defend drunk driving!!!! Those millions of people that drive while intoxicated are just as bad as Jones! I love Odell Thurman as a player, but he has messed up 3 times...not once! but 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
          A person that willingly doesnt make sure they will not be driving before they drink, and then go driving after they are intoxicated is on the same level as someone shooting a gun into a crowd. Both can have the same outcome. I really don't see how you can defend drunk driving!!!! Those millions of people that drive while intoxicated are just as bad as Jones! I love Odell Thurman as a player, but he has messed up 3 times...not once! but 3 times.
          im not saying drunk driving is defendable.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information