X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills make contract offer to Lee Evans

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Evans isn't going anywhere even if he doesn't sign a new deal before the end of the season. At the moment, he is the one sure thing on that Bills offense and they need him to further Trent Edwards development.

Comment

Its a good thing the Bills are trying to lock him up but it says in the article that he should command Fitzgerald type money? That is to much at this point in my opinion but seeing Lee played for Wisconsin he ownz.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

He is a perfect compliment to Hardy, they need to keep him, but he isn't as much of a weapon IMHO with Edwards as he was with Losman, but he is still dangerous...Fitzgerald money seems a bit much, especially this soon, when guys like Boldin are still underpaid at the WR position.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

He shouldn't be making more then 6-7 million a year. He good, but needs to show he can put up a 1000+ yards more.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            He is a perfect compliment to Hardy, they need to keep him, but he isn't as much of a weapon IMHO with Edwards as he was with Losman, but he is still dangerous...Fitzgerald money seems a bit much, especially this soon, when guys like Boldin are still underpaid at the WR position.
            the other way around, Hardy is his compliment.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              lol I thought the same thing.

My opinion is: Evans is a 2nd tier WR he should not get top dollar.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

*sighs*

Marques Colston is gonna want BANK.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  Same difference, they compliment eachother well and contrast eachothers skills, I don't really like Evans as a sure fire #1 but I like him as a #2 outside of another big target

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I agree. I dont think the Bills should pay him top dollar.
                    He's not on the same level as players such as Larry Fitzgerald.

But with Berrian getting $7.23 million a year, Evans is going to want more because he is much better.
                    I hope we get something worked out because Evans and Hardy could become a great WR corp.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

With the fact that Hardy already looks stellar ever though it is to early to tell, Evans and Hardy could be a great combo for Edwards.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information