Matt Ryan signs 6yr., $72 million dollar deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    Any decent QB would have won a Superbowl with that defense and running game. Saying otherwise is being a homer.

But, I'm not trying to argue.
    im not trying to argue either. grossman lost that game hands down.

hester started if off with a great return and the bears D was amazing to start it off but grossman couldn't keep the offense on the field for more than a few plays a drive and the bears D got tired....i know that.

but how many QBs have gotten to that point? not many...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      haha, the Falcons are screwed with a 72 million dollar overrated qb for 6 years.

but hey, he has good character.
      Aw come on BBD. :/

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        Aw come on BBD. :/

I used to agree with him, but I've been slowly coming around. I know most fans don't care too much for him.. but I highly doubt that all these scouts are just wrong about Ryan.

Comment

Please institute a rookie salary cap!!!!

Comment

These rookie contracts are getting out of hand.

Comment

72 million.lol. I needed a good laugh thanks Mr.Blank.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Jamarcus Russell: "Nearest McDonalds is right there. I am heading over there after I finish scratching my balls."

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  Jamarcus Russell: "Nearest McDonalds is right there. I am heading over there after I finish scratching my balls."
                  Yet he's still a better prospect than Matt Ryan. Lawlz. ;)
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post

Reggie Bush good sir. Reggie Bush.

Comment

Good for him. Now lets see who the better NFL QB is.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                        72 million.lol. I needed a good laugh thanks Mr.Blank.
                        I know a fan of the Raiders is not saying this. Tommy Kelly 50 million. Javon Walker 50 million. Gibril Wilson 40 million. DeAngelo Hall 70 million, and that was the best deal of the bunch!
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Great news for the Falgoons. They need him in Training Camp.

Comment

It's a lot of money, but look on the bright side. At least he's going to be there for the start of training camp. Everyday of practice helps.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Reggie Bush good sir. Reggie Bush.
                              Had a fine rookie season and a lackluster sophomore season which was he injured in most of. Point?
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Had a fine rookie season and a lackluster sophomore season which was he injured in most of. Point?
                                He was expected to be the messiah of the Saints and be the biggest big play threat the NFL has seen in a number of years. So far he has averaged 3.7 yards per carry in his career and his longest run in his 312 regular season carries is 22 yards. He has had 161 regular season receptions and only four touchdowns on the bunch. He has only averaged 7.2 yards per reception in his career, 5.7 last year. 5.7 is about what you would expect his yard per carry to be, but that is 3.7. On 473 touches total for his regular season career he has only fourteen touchdowns.

I would say he has been a disappointment to date.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information