Charles Grant indicted on manslaughter charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
    If he's found guilty he's career in the NFL is obviously over. Is he cleared of the chargers however, I don't expect to see any sanctions from the league.
    Hate to bring up Leonard Little but he's still playing right now and he actually did kill someone, and still didn't learn his lesson.

With that being said, this is not good news however you look at it...These NFL characters just cannot stay out of trouble.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Hate to bring up Leonard Little but he's still playing right now and he actually did kill someone, and still didn't learn his lesson.

With that being said, this is not good news however you look at it...These NFL characters just cannot stay out of trouble.
      So did Ray Lewis, but those guys didn't do their deeds while Goodell was the big cheese.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        Thurman's issues are completely different. And it isn't like he only had one DUI that lead to his suspension, it was a whole load of incidents.

This issue will not be treated the same way as a DUI or other substance abuse. It is a much more delicate issue as the NFL does not hold much power in investigating the event. Once the police make a decision, then I think we should probably here from Goodell.
        Actually all Thurman had was two failed drug tests and a dui and he got 2 years. Somehow that is different to Jared Allen who had 3 duis and got 2 games. Pacman Jones was suspended before he was even charged with a crime. Now that he has been traded to Dallas I expect him to be reinstated even after pleading guilty to a terrible crime. Leonard Little killed someone and no one cares. Basically Goodell is a goose who has no idea what he is doing and reacts simply to what the media says.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamers View Post
          Actually all Thurman had was two failed drug tests and a dui and he got 2 years. Somehow that is different to Jared Allen who had 3 duis and got 2 games. Pacman Jones was suspended before he was even charged with a crime. Now that he has been traded to Dallas I expect him to be reinstated even after pleading guilty to a terrible crime. Leonard Little killed someone and no one cares. Basically Goodell is a goose who has no idea what he is doing and reacts simply to what the media says.
          The failed drug tests were the problems which led to Thurmans' suspensions.

Comment

and another man was charged with felony murder and feticide. Feticide is the killing of a fetus
            Is this really a law? What the hell?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
              Fetusses are people too! Or.. they're like... under construction!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                Fetusses are people too! Or.. they're like... under construction!
                Its like knocking down a building while still being built...still a crime! lol

He should get suspended just upon indictment like PacMan did. Leornard Little's incident occured under Tagliabue didnt it?
                If there is one thing we need from a commish its consistancy which Goodell doesnt have.
                A DUI and some skipped tests = 2 years
                3 DUIs = 2 games
                PacMans stuff = 2 years
                Chris Henry = 8 games

Sounds like some inconsistancy to me.
                Maybe he has a giant wheel in his office he spins

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                  I don't think it applies in all states.

Comment

What was a pregnant chick doing at a nightclub in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                      Why is he picking fights with dudes carrying knives and guns anway?
                      Why does anyone start a fight? Things like that happen, and usually don't escalate. This one did.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                      The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                      I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                        Its like knocking down a building while still being built...still a crime! lol
                        more like tearing down a building that has a tiny little shed under construction inside of it and then sueing the guy who destroys the big building for also knocking out the shed.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Well I hope for the Saint's sake he didn't have as much a part in it as they are saying. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt but in this day who knows.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                            Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                              Good question.
                              Working....lol
                              I have no clue why a pregnant chick would go.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                                cant have a bunch of pregnant b****es running around.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information