17th game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few that actually loves the pre season...Gives us a chance to see those younger guys in action who may not play all year until pre season...I look foward to those games and watch all the games beginning to end.
    You're not alone, and I am a member of the small group that enjoys the preseason, for many of the reasons that you already said.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      You're not alone, and I am a member of the small group that enjoys the preseason, for many of the reasons that you already said.
      The 4th preseason game is useless though. The roster has already been trimmed closer to that 53 it needs to be at for the regular season, and non one plays. Most decisions on the roster have been made by then.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        I guess I'm one of the few that actually loves the pre season...Gives us a chance to see those younger guys in action who may not play all year until pre season...I look foward to those games and watch all the games beginning to end.
        yeah true but its not worth the injury risks involved imo.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          16 international games sounds perfect to me 8 home 8 away 1 international I think that is where Goodell is going with this. That way no team has more/less home games. and international games come before bye weeks.
          that actually sounds like a very solid plan... Plus it makes sure a team doesn't have an extra home game to bolster their record and a chance for the NFL to export it's game.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

it would be cool for teams with the same overall to vs each other to see which team goes to the playoffs

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information