Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderFan View Post
    TO? and stokes?

They mean Jerry Rice and John Talyor with Brent Jones with Broadway Joe. Thats 80 Niners
    I know they meant the 80's niners. But the late 90's WR corps was better. Sure the 80's had Montana and were a better team for it, but if we are talking strictly WR's the late 90's provided mismatches everywhere. You had cover Jerry Rice and big targets in Stokes and Owens.

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
      I know they meant the 80's niners. But the late 90's WR corps was better. Sure the 80's had Montana and were a better team for it, but if we are talking strictly WR's the late 90's provided mismatches everywhere. You had cover Jerry Rice and big targets in Stokes and Owens.
      Stokes was nothing.
      Jerry Rice wasn't anything close to what he was in the 80's.
      TO was great.

It was a good corps, but it doesn't compare to the 80s Niners.

Comment

2000 Colts are perfect on that list at 10 they were rolling on cylinders, though they had to put up points in bunches because there D was so crap. Yeah Rams were good number 2 but the vikes might have to move up a bit, same with the 49ers.

Comment

Randy Moss and Cris Carter was the best duo ever

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            Yea the offensive line and Brady made that offense, you really only had one good WR. With as much time as the WR's had to get open and Brady had to throw many a QB could put up great to close to Brady's numbers.
            That oline sure was dominant, especially in the superbowl, I can't believe how terrible Brady was given as much time as he was. Those giants CB sure a re dominant.

Comment

The Patriots are cheaters so they dont ever have the right to be on any list.*

I cheated in this post. This past years team only cheated in the 1st game.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Just send Jerry Rice out there with Steve Young and they'd get it done

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Dude, the 80's 49ers were the shiznit.
                  We got robbed!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I think jimmy smith and keenan mccardell should have gotten consideration...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      I think jimmy smith and keenan mccardell should have gotten consideration...
                      Um.

No. Sorry. Definitely not.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

T.O. is merely a jerry Rice puppil. Along with others like Jerry Porter. Rice is the Greatest he was a one man wrecking machine always open, never dropped a pass.
                        Last edited by RaiderFan; 05-25-2008, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          Um.

No. Sorry. Definitely not.
                          Yeah. Smith was great and McCardell was good, but we never really had anyone past them

Comment

Keenan McCardell and Jimmy Smith??

If they get consideration, then Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn should as well

Comment

No Swann or Stallworth? I know they were a time where passing wasnt really a priority, but I do think they deserve to be on there.

Comment

Any group that Troy Smith throws to should be on the list. :D

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information