No announcement yet.

Vikings waive Erasmus James

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Wisconsin bust.... So what's new?

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
      The Bengals did worse:
      1. Pollack
      2. Thurman
      3. Henry

Now that was an epic failure.
      Yeah, but who could have seen Pollack's circumstances coming through?

The Vikings had 2 1st rounders that year and busted on both of them.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

During the draft, I thought James would be just like John Abraham. And he is, just not the way I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Another Wisconsin bust.... So what's new?
          Hey now! There's still... uhh... yeah... I got nothin'.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Hey now! There's still... uhh... yeah... I got nothin'.
            JOE THOMAS!

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
              JOE THOMAS!
              Oh yeah, him. I guess Chris Chambers isn't a bust, either. But man, they haven't had much luck.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                I always thought the ej in your name stood for EJ Henderson for some reason.
                That's what I always thought too.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Nope, I thought Erasmus James was going to have a great season, so I made my username after him.
                  Well now it stands for EJ Henderson :)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I need to change my username.
                    Im right there with ya man.

Comment

Yep, thats why it takes 3 years to grade drafts, both the Vikes and Bengals were given A's that year from most people including Peter Prisco.

Overall grade: A The Vikings had two first-round picks and they made the most of them by taking Williamson and Erasmus James. They had a heck of a draft.

Funny thing about the Bengals draft is most of those guys were known to have off the field problems before hand, with alot of talent, so you can't say its not their fault when you take two guys with bad character in the top 3 rounds...When you take those types of players you take that risk along with the talent.

Best pick: Second-round pick Odell Thurman is the best linebacker in the draft. If not for off-field issues, he would have been a high first-round pick. Thurman will be a star.

Questionable move: Third-round pick Chris Henry has first-round ability. At 6-4, this receiver can fly. He does have some off-field issues, but if the Bengals can control him, he will be a big-time player.

Steal: Keep an eye on sixth-round pick Tab Perry, a receiver. He had some decent days for the Bruins at UCLA.

Overall grade: A Getting David Pollack, Thurman, and Henry with their first three picks makes this a heck of a draft.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Oh yeah, him. I guess Chris Chambers isn't a bust, either. But man, they haven't had much luck.
                        And Lee Evans. But yeah, besides that, I got nothin'. We are pretty consistent with our players becoming busts.

Comment

Thank God Derrick Johnson fell Chiefs were high on EJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                            And Lee Evans. But yeah, besides that, I got nothin'. We are pretty consistent with our players becoming busts.
                            Mark Tauscher, though even if he was a failure it wouldn't be a bust as he was a 7th rounder. Our players just aren't built for the pro game. It is pretty interesting how our WRs have more success at the next level than our RBs though.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Mark Tauscher, though even if he was a failure it wouldn't be a bust as he was a 7th rounder. Our players just aren't built for the pro game. It is pretty interesting how our WRs have more success at the next level than our RBs though.
                              Real easy explanation for that. Wisconsin's Oline is always an incredible group, rarely with an incredible talent on it. Plus Wisconsin WR are always incredibly under rated because they are a run first team.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Don't forget about Owen Daniels, one of the more underrated TE's in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information