No announcement yet.

Vikings waive Erasmus James

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Jack Ikegwuonu becomes something.

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Chiefs taking a shot at the guy provided the knee is healthy. The Chiefs have little proven talent at DE, and James was pretty talented when he was capable of getting on the field.

Comment

I remember some mocks had us taking James, as opposed to Adam Jones or Antrel Rolle. It's kinda wierd. Pac-Man has been suspended, James has been injury proned, and Rolle has had to change positions. All busts in one form or another, but at least Rolle is on the field...

Anyway, the Titans DLine is kinda full with youth, and we'll have trouble making roster room as it is, but I hope Erasmus finds a spot somewhere. Hate to see a guy fail due to injuries.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
          Yeah, but who could have seen Pollack's circumstances coming through?

The Vikings had 2 1st rounders that year and busted on both of them.
          Not only did they bust on their picks, they traded away Randy Moss and Napolean Harris at LB wasn't a good move and now he's gone as well.
          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            I remember some mocks had us taking James, as opposed to Adam Jones or Antrel Rolle. It's kinda wierd. Pac-Man has been suspended, James has been injury proned, and Rolle has had to change positions. All busts in one form or another, but at least Rolle is on the field...

Anyway, the Titans DLine is kinda full with youth, and we'll have trouble making roster room as it is, but I hope Erasmus finds a spot somewhere. Hate to see a guy fail due to injuries.
            I think Rolle will actually be a real good FS, he really flashed some playmaking ability last year, Pacman needs to get his head straight and if he does, he'll be good.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

This situation makes me feel better about Marcus Spears.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I still can't believe how badly Erasmus did in the pros.....

I remember seeing the game where he single handedly took Penn State down to their 4th string QB.....I coulda swore after that game that he would be the next great DE.....

Comment

The Redskins gave the Vikes a 7th round conditional pick for James per NFLF bottom line. They could use a DE and James has potential, low risk high reward move.

Comment

I love this move. Yea he probably wont ever live up to the 1st round talent but he will provide us with some much needed quality depth if he can stay healty. And if he doesn't then we'll cut him and get back our pick.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Good move on both ends, I'd gladly take a 7th for a guy I was going to cut...Can he play healthy is the thing.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Another Wisconsin bust.... So what's new?
                        JIM SORGI!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information