Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst tackler in NFL history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    yeah, its deion hands down...... deion "dont hurt me" sanders

    Comment


    • #17
      Cato June is no slouch as far as missed tackles go either.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        Cato June is no slouch as far as missed tackles go either.
        I guess you didn't watch much Bucs football last year then.

        Comment


        • #19
          Jim Sorgi!

          XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

          Comment


          • #20
            safety Bryan Scott is a horrible tackler. I know when he played for the Falcons, he couldn't get anyone down.
            Last edited by Bosanac01; 05-25-2008, 11:34 AM.

            Sig by: BK

            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
              I guess you didn't watch much Bucs football last year then.
              Nope, but I watched PLENTY of Colts football before.

              Comment


              • #22
                ahmad carroll was awful

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                  safety Bryan Scott is a horrible tackler. I know when he played for the Falcons, he couldn't get anyone down.
                  I was thinking the same thing. He was horrible after the injury. I remember Alstott jumping over him for a TD because he had his head down going for hit feet.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                  Next Up: 2012

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Anthony Dorsett

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Brian Bosworth

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Joey Harrington
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The 07 Raiders.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            It's really not even close. Watching Dontarrious Thomas try to even attempt to play football in general, let alone tackle, was one of the worst sights I've ever seen. Thank god he's gone.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz. He a beast in every category.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                I was thinking the same thing. He was horrible after the injury. I remember Alstott jumping over him for a TD because he had his head down going for hit feet.
                                o yea i remember that play, he was too afraid to put the hit on the football.

                                Sig by: BK

                                02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information