Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS sportsline overrated underrated NFL players for each team..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously this guy didnt consult with JordanTaber and Control regarding this subject. Torry Holt isnt listed as overrated for the Rams! Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      I disagree with Larry Johnson for the Chiefs I would say Brain Waters would be a better pick he has not looked the same with out Wille Roaf next to him.
      agreed completly

Comment

I think the list is pretty accurate as a whole

Comment

Arnaz Battle is so vastly underrated, it's ridiculous.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I really agree with Raiola as underrated, which comes as a shock to me because I never agree with Prisco on anything.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
              Arnaz Battle is so vastly underrated, it's ridiculous.
              Yeah. Respect is an uphill climb for him. He always has to fight for it. You could say for Arnaz, its a constant conflict.

Can't think of any other way to describe it. :D

Comment

I agree with his selections for the Colts.

Comment

His annual over/underrated list is probably the best thing Prisco does for CBS.

Both of the selections for the Jaguars are solid, especially his pick of Daryl Smith as underrated. Daryl is a top-15 linebacker at any of the LB positions, but no one knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    I dont think Hall is overrated at all.
                    He is underrated.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                      He is underrated.
                      Very, very overrated.

Comment

Oakland Raiders

Overrated: CB DeAngelo Hall. He has the tools to be a good player, and he has done well at times, but he gets beat too much in man coverage. Maybe going to Oakland will help him live up to the hype.

Underrated: CB Nnamdi Asomugha. Teams don't even challenge him anymore. They might now with Hall around, but my guess is they throw at Hall.
                        Umm, what?
                        Virginia Tech.

Comment

Oakland Raiders

Umm, what?
                          Did you see the Hail Mary we threw in '06? He went for the INT instead of knocking it down. Copper caught it for a TD. It's the small things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                            Did you see the Hail Mary we threw in '06? He went for the INT instead of knocking it down. Copper caught it for a TD. It's the small things like that.
                            Okay, you obviously don't know what you are talking about if you say he is very overrated now. He had an outstanding 2007. Outstanding. Top three cornerback for the year. He dominated man coverage. In 2006 he was horrible because he played man coverage a lot. He was also very good in 2005, and decent in 2004. But he was great last year and it was because he is great in man coverage. Prisco said he struggles in it, that is completely false.
                            Virginia Tech.

Comment

I like Hall and I think he is definitely not overrated but I'd have to say the main reason he had a great year last year was because QB's tended to go after Chris Houston.

Comment

Okay, you obviously don't know what you are talking about if you say he is very overrated now. He had an outstanding 2007. Outstanding. Top three cornerback for the year. He dominated man coverage. In 2006 he was horrible because he played man coverage a lot. He was also very good in 2005, and decent in 2004. But he was great last year and it was because he is great in man coverage. Prisco said he struggles in it, that is completely false.
                                You kind of contradicted yourself.

He dominated man coverage.
                                In 2006 he was horrible because he played man coverage a lot.
                                That's what a man corner is supposed to do, play man. If that's your forte and your good at it and a top 3 corner you don't get beat. I understand slumps but he gets beat more that you're letting on.

Don't get why you're playing this card. Last year McKenzie played like a top 5 CB. He was a top 5 CB last year. Doesn't make him underrated. Hall gets praise because he was the best player on a bad to marginal defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information