Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBS sportsline overrated underrated NFL players for each team..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Bennett isn't really overrated.......everyone knows he sucks.

Comment

People are seriously unimpressed by that Vernon Davis clip?

Really? Dude is like a tank once the balls in his hands. A quick/evasive tank too, because you never see him get blown up. Dude just takes some hits like they're nothing...two Arizona defenders 2:00 hit him at the same time and he barely flinches.

He'll be a beast soon enough.
      Last edited by SenorGato; 05-29-2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

New York Jets

Overrated: LB Calvin Pace. The Jets think they're getting this great edge rusher. But aside from last season, has he ever been that?

Underrated: LB David Harris. He stepped in and started as a rookie and played well. Harris always seems to be around the football.
        Aside from last season, has he ever played OLB in a 3-4?
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
          People are seriously unimpressed by that Vernon Davis clip?

Really? Dude is like a tank once the balls in his hands. A quick/evasive tank too, because you never see him get blown up. Dude just takes some hits like they're nothing...two Arizona defenders 2:00 hit him at the same time and he barely flinches.

He'll be a beast soon enough.
          CBS is saying he's overrated because when he was drafted he was labeled as being an ALL-World TE.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            CBS is saying he's overrated because when he was drafted he was labeled as being an ALL-World TE.
            Looks of guys are supposed to be someone to people. Davis is doing just fine given where he and his team are right now. He'll beast it soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              Drew Bennett isn't really overrated.......everyone knows he sucks.
              Tell that to the people who keep calling Roy Williams overrated...But since a bunch of 13 yr olders get online and vote him into the pro bowl because they don't know anyone else, I guess that means all Cowboy fans think he is an elite safety.

My thing with Roy is, at what point does he just suck instead of being overrated, Prisco had him as our most overrated Cowboy and Schlereth had him as the most overrated in the NFL in 2007, granted if he keeps making pro bowls its a no brainer, but I'm almost certain the people voting for him into the pro bowl don't even watch football to begin with, the people that do know that he is terrible.
              Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 05-30-2008, 03:47 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

You can't really call VY overrated until they give him a real #1 WR and he's still innacurate. Just because he was on the cover of a crappy video game everybody wants to hate on him. A lot of players have a sophomore slump, it's still way to soon to write him off.

I would've put Romo as overrated instead of Roy as everyone and their mom knows Roy sucks and Romo has yet to really play well in a playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                  You can't really call VY overrated until they give him a real #1 WR and he's still innacurate. Just because he was on the cover of a crappy video game everybody wants to hate on him. A lot of players have a sophomore slump, it's still way to soon to write him off.

I would've put Romo as overrated instead of Roy as everyone and their mom knows Roy sucks and Romo has yet to really play well in a playoff game.

Yea, because after playing that half season with parcells, Romo came back in his first full season and played like total crap How long did it take Peyton to win a playoff game again? Eli?

Comment

I don't have much to say about the Vikings picks. Hit them on the head.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      Yea, because after playing that half season with parcells, Romo came back in his first full season and played like total crap How long did it take Peyton to win a playoff game again? Eli?
                      I was trying to be objective, it's hard to call any player on your team overrated. Who would you have picked, other than Roy of course?

Comment

Alot of good underrated picks, some really predictable overrated picks.

Comment

I'm surprised Prisco even put anyone in the "Over-rated" slot for the Jags...
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                            I was trying to be objective, it's hard to call any player on your team overrated. Who would you have picked, other than Roy of course?
                            Good question actually, you could of went with Flozell Adams and his 2 false starts a game, along with a few other key screw ups a game, Akin Ayodele before he was traded, I just feel like so many people know Roy is terrible I hate to see him even called overrated anymore, I just wouldn't list Romo as he has been the real deal and improved consistently...

I guess if I did have to name a player thats on the team right now at this moment it would be Roy, but since I don't expect much I don't view it like that...I will give the author props for calling Ratliff underrated which is very true, so he knows something about the Boys for nailing that one.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information