No announcement yet.

CBS sportsline overrated underrated NFL players for each team..

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS sportsline overrated underrated NFL players for each team..

As a Buffalo fan Prisco has Kelsay as overrated and Crowell as underrated

I would say Evans/Kelsay as overrated

And Langston Walker as underrated

He is right on with Arnaz Battle, one of the most underrated players in the league. Sure-handed, tough, hard working, consistent, and a great teammate.

I'd say he got the Packers right but in general I think he uses too many clichées for overrated players (Roy Williams, Shockey, Deangelo Hall etc.).

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

im very glad he didnt list urlacher as overrated for the bears.....waaaaaay too many people do that and i didn't want to have to break out my rant defending him

Good selections for the Skins.

However I might want Stephon Heyer or even Cooley in the underrated as well.

i'd agree with the Jets selections. Although i ersonally don't believe that we think we are getting a 'premier' edge rusher in Pace, i will say he is overrated if that is actually what is expected. I'm hoping for a solid edge rusher, something that we didn't even have last year.

I would have said KKerry Rhodes for underrated, because the general fan has no clue who he is, at least as far as i can tell. Harris was a rookie last year and therefore i think takes a back seat to Rhodes as far as what reputation he should have and what he does have. I could be mistaken on Rhodes' rep though

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Those are good choices for the Bills.
              I'd also say that Langston Walker is underrated.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Overrated: RB Ahman Green. There are some who think he's still an elite runner. I don't. So he gets the nod here on a tough team to find an overrated player.
                Who are these people who still think Ahman Green is an elite runner? I thought that crowd died like 3 years ago?

peppers isn't overrated, noone talks about him as one of the best DE's in the league anymore.

good choice with chris harris though

Underrated: G Jahri Evans. It's a shame he didn't get voted into the Pro Bowl last season. He's as dominant a guard as there is in the league. Too bad nobody knows it.
                    This dude knows what's up.

I dont think Hall is overrated at all.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                        This dude knows what's up.
                        bloomsburg ftw! PA state schools stick together

People really do sleep on Jason Brown. Baltimore's Guard situation is set for like the next 10 years if Jason stays at Guard. I wouldn't call Chris McAlister overrated. I still think he's a Top 10 or Top 15 Corner when he's healthy. Fred Bennett is without a doubt underrated as well. He's probably the only sure player in our secondary right now with Daunta out.
                          Last edited by Yung Flippa; 05-27-2008, 07:30 PM.

Baltimore: 7-4

I disagree with Larry Johnson for the Chiefs I would say Brain Waters would be a better pick he has not looked the same with out Wille Roaf next to him.

I don't believe Donte Stallworth is expected to be an elite receivers, just a reliable second.

Overrated for Browns would have to be Derek Anderson (although I don't think hes bad, I just think people were overrating him.)

Underrated IMO would have to be Jamal Lewis... people talked so much trash about him last year and he was put behind a good offensive line and ran for over 1,300 yards.

Debug Information