4th Best Division in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Best Division in the NFL

Ok, so 1st and 2nd are still neck and neck and the AFC North is the clear third best team with no clear 4th.

So lets continue......

It appears i am retarted, so lets make the bottom NFC SOUTH the NFC WEST
    AFC EAST
    10.20%
    AFC WEST
    12.24%
    NFC NORTH
    67.35%
    NFC SOUTH
    6.12%
    NFC SOUTH
    4.08%
    Last edited by Zbikowski_9; 05-29-2008, 08:53 PM.
    --Four Norse Men of the Apocalypse--
    ......Allen Wlliams Williams Edwards......
    .......--Future Riders in waiting--........
    ......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

The NFC Central. :D

Comment

I guess it can't be the NFC West.

Comment

Yayyy after this, we have to make the thread for 5th best division! Thats much easier going down the list instead of just ranking the divisions top to bottom in one big list!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

According to the 3rd best division in football thread the NFC North should be the 4th best. I know there is nothing going on for news right now but really who cares and what does it matter? You have the NFC South listed twice by the way.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            According to the 3rd best division in football thread the NFC North should be the 4th best. I know there is nothing going on for news right now but really who cares and what does it matter? You have the NFC South listed twice by the way.
            Yea it wasn't decisive, plus a lot of the people who voted for the AFC North may belive that the NFC West is the next best, for example.

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

Comment

I think its definitely the NFC North next, I almost put this divison in 3rd place but despite homerism, I fought the temptation. The Vikings and Packers are both very solid teams and whichever one of them doesn't win the division should probably get a wild card spot. Chicago still has a quality defense and Hester but the offense is suspect. Overall, if a couple of the QBs in the division can step up then the NFC North should be ranked even higher than 4th.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Yayyy after this, we have to make the thread for 5th best division! Thats much easier going down the list instead of just ranking the divisions top to bottom in one big list!
                Yeah, whatabout a Rank the Divisions thread.

Comment

Yeah I know I made a post in the other thread about this as a joke and I'm surprised he actually did it haha
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                    Yeah, whatabout a Rank the Divisions thread.

When peopel just do lists, how can you measure that. This way it is a lot easier. So why bother posting if your not interested?

Comment

apparently the NFC west is so bad it doesn't even get to be in the running for 4th best.

edit: i'm sorrrrry.
                      Last edited by kalbears13; 05-30-2008, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Damn, I was actually gonna make this thread yesterday and beat you to the punch Zbi.
                        My vote is with the NFC North on this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Damn, I was actually gonna make this thread yesterday and beat you to the punch Zbi.
                          My vote is with the NFC North on this one.
                          Zbi got banned for a 'mod attack' on diabsoule for taking offence to being accused of 'whoring' or the WANTED thread, so you could do one for the 5th best ect.

Comment

Originally posted by PPE3 View Post
                            Zbi got banned for a 'mod attack' on diabsoule for taking offence to being accused of 'whoring' or the WANTED thread, so you could do one for the 5th best ect.
                            Haha. That's what happens when you make countless threads that could easily have been merged into one in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information