Bad News for Buffalo... :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    What I dont understand though is how they knew it was Lynch's car...
    somebody probably saw the license plates

Comment

What I dont understand though is how they knew it was Lynch's car...
      Was it not registered under his name?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Was it not registered under his name?
        Yeah, it was, but I was wondering how they knew it was his car.
        How did they know it was registered to him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

From what I understand a hit and run is much worse of an offense than driving while under the influence in some places. If he was drinking, (and I realize the irony of this statement) it might have been a smarter move on his part to flee.

Either way, he's young and talented lets hope when the question marks disappear his name does too.

Comment

Well it said that it was at an intersection.

So regardless of witnesses they probably had a camera.

Comment

Yeah, it was, but I was wondering how they knew it was his car.
              How did they know it was registered to him?
              Well when the police run the plates on your car, all that information pops up. Car make, model, and registered owner. They have access to all that information.

Or they could have taken the more conventional route, checked the glove compartment and seen the registration card. So long as you're not using stolen or fake plates, they'll always know who the car is registered to.

Comment

Well when the police run the plates on your car, all that information pops up. Car make, model, and registered owner. They have access to all that information.

Or they could have taken the more conventional route, checked the glove compartment and seen the registration card. So long as you're not using stolen or fake plates, they'll always know who the car is registered to.
                Yeah, I wasn't sure if someone saw his plates or what.
                I understand how they find out who's car it is with the license plates though :)

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't sure if someone saw his plates or what.
                  I understand how they find out who's car it is with the license plates though :)
                  Oh lol my bad. I thought he left his car there, that's why. Haha

Comment

Oh lol my bad. I thought he left his car there, that's why. Haha
                    Hit and run.

;)

Comment

nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                        Hit and run.

;)
                        OOHHHH right right, i'm sorry, my bad.

Cause i mean, if he hits something with his car and it's immobile after, and he flees on foot, it's NOT a hit and run.

My bad.

Comment

probably someone recognized BSTMODE license plates.

This is terrible news but I doubt anything serious happens unless it turns out my friend was impaired

Delaware and Chippewa is a terrible driving area.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Weren't there a few character concerns with Lynch before the 2007 draft? I can't remember.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              Weren't there a few character concerns with Lynch before the 2007 draft? I can't remember.
                              I'm pretty sure the only thing was that someone shot at Lynch's mom's car.

Comment

For a NFL player, they're so much better off to flee the scene or leave their car.

Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information