Bad News for Buffalo... :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    For a NFL player, they're so much better off to flee the scene or leave their car.

Sad but true.
    Didn't Lance Briggs do that last year?
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Screw all that "wait for my attorney/agent to get into town", if this happened in my vehicle and I wasn't driving I would of made that known, if it was indeed him who did it, fleeing the scene was the worst thing he coul of did...I really hope that turns out to not be the issue, I hate to hear about promising young players screwing up in the off season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I hope he didn't do this.

Comment

say it ain't so Marshawn :(

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Weren't there a few character concerns with Lynch before the 2007 draft? I can't remember.
            His ex girlfriend said that Marshawn hit her and she filed a restraining order against him but pretty sure it was all BS.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information