X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News for Buffalo... :(

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=58323

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

There are those character issues..

Comment

I think that even if Marshawn was involved, it was an accident, and he probably got scared and went off. Or he did it on purpose :(

At first I thought this thread was about the Bills moving to that country north of here

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

jaghombre, what kind of trouble could he get into?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I wouldn't classify this as "bad news" just yet. There are still a lot of question marks. Give it a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
            I wouldn't classify this as "bad news" just yet. There are still a lot of question marks. Give it a week or two.
            Try a day or two I bet

Comment

Jag got banned.

But as far as the charges, it'll be for fleeing the scene of a crime, failing to render aid, and other stuff if they find it, i'm not law expert but i'm sure there will be plenty of other things that can get charged.

If he has a clean record, he can get off of this with probation and a few tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Jag got banned.

But as far as the charges, it'll be for fleeing the scene of a crime, failing to render aid, and other stuff if they find it, i'm not law expert but i'm sure there will be plenty of other things that can get charged.

If he has a clean record, he can get off of this with probation and a few tickets.
                Does he go on IRC at all?

Thats what I'd expect in the bold. It all depends if he did it on purpose or not too.

Comment

Jag got banned.

not to get off topic, but why did Jag get banned?

BTW, I'm pretty sure Lynch has no criminal record.

Comment

Noooo. Not Lynch!
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

To Neko, whether it was on purpose or not, if you flee the scene, you'll get charged with doing so. Since there was a woman in obvious need of help and he refused to offer it, he'll get charged with that too. He should at least.

And to Bills, apparently he was arguing with Comahan and things went sour for him. I don't know how long he's been banned for.

Comment

To Neko, whether it was on purpose or not, if you flee the scene, you'll get charged with doing so. Since there was a woman in obvious need of help and he refused to offer it, he'll get charged with that too. He should at least.
                        Well yeah, thats true too. Didnt think of it that way.

Comment

NO!!! i wanna see beast mode :(

Comment

Well if he had been drinking, i guess it was pretty smart of him to bounce the hell out of there before the cops showed up.

Comment

What I dont understand though is how they knew it was Lynch's car...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information