• Show
Clear All

Tatupu is in a great system and surrounding talented team
    Ryan played very well both years with an sub par defence

i'd give it to Demeco Ryan right now

Comment

I'd pick Ryans but both are awesome.

Comment

There are so many quality young inside linebackers doing the rounds in the NFL at the moment. Patrick Willis, Lofa Tatupu, Demeco Ryans, Barrett Ruud etc.

I too would probably favour Demeco although Lofa would be a great consolation prize.

Comment

Anytime someone talks about Lofa Tatupu, all I can picture in my mind is this:

But though I said I would pick Ryan, Tatupu is very good. Definately a top LB. Ruud is also very good, I'll give you that, Caddy.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            well, i want to say demeco but the problem there is that ive maybe seen 2 texans games......ever. theyre just never on, so its hard for people to judge him by actually seeing him...just what we've heard.

lofa on the other hand ive seen quite a bit of thanks to the seahawks team success.

so in terms of what ive actually seen....i can't go against lofa. ive heard good things on demeco though
            I'm pretty much in the same boat I have seen Lofa play alot more and he always seem to jump off the screen I like DR but I don't get to see to many Texans games.

Comment

I'll take DeMeco.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Ryans fell because he had a weak 40 and measured in undersized, he was a hot WLB prospect but at the combine seemed too small and lacked straightline speed. He's very quick though and that is helped by his ability to quickly diagnose a play and get in the right spot. Demeco is no thumper but is a beast and I'd take him over Lofa.

willis is a different caliber of athlete although I think Demeco is smarter and as the 9ers d improves we'll see willis' numbers go down.

Comment

David Harris >>>> Most.

Comment

Demeco every day of the week.

Comment

If David Harris has another year like he did this past one, it'll be very tough not to have them up there as one of the best, young, ILB's in the game.

Comment

hmm i really like lofa, and i like demeco as well. Id take lofa but i really dont see much of either

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information