Demeco vs Lofa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demeco vs Lofa

who do u think is better both are probowl lbs intanbles over extreme athletcism, Lofa tatupu

you should make this a poll. anyways, id take demeco if i were starting a team and got to choose between the two.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

DeMeco Ryans over Lofa IMO.

Comment

Barrett Ruud please.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
          Barrett Ruud please.
          sorry wrong thread

but I would take any of them,

Patrick Willis pwns them all

Comment

well, i want to say demeco but the problem there is that ive maybe seen 2 texans games......ever. theyre just never on, so its hard for people to judge him by actually seeing him...just what we've heard.

lofa on the other hand ive seen quite a bit of thanks to the seahawks team success.

so in terms of what ive actually seen....i can't go against lofa. ive heard good things on demeco though

Comment

i prefer Demeco.Both are good players though.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

DeMeco is the better LB.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I like DeMeco Ryan a little bit more, but the two are fairly similar. In general, Lofa has been more productive, but he's surrounded by way more talent.

Comment

I think id take lofa, i like demco as well, but ive loved tatupu since his USC days. he is fiery, and i dont care what you say, hes just as athletic IMO as demeco. Just cause hes white doesnt mean he cant run and gets by in intangibles. Tatupu is killer, and if i were starting a defense from scratch, hes one of the guys id want manning the middle. Now, if u were to throw jon vilma into the equation, i might be inclined to take him...
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

P-Willie > Lofa

Comment

Definately should be a poll, but I'd take Demeco...Physically he is a great athlete, tackling machine, and I just love everything he brings to the table...Not to take anything away from Lofa I just think Demeco is a bit more dominant.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Definately should be a poll, but I'd take Demeco...Physically he is a great athlete, tackling machine, and I just love everything he brings to the table...Not to take anything away from Lofa I just think Demeco is a bit more dominant.
                          I don't think one can call Ryan a great athlete. The reason he fell in the draft is because his workout numbers were sub-par.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            I don't think one can call Ryan a great athlete. The reason he fell in the draft is because his workout numbers were sub-par.
                            And they have both proven how those numbers can be completely irrelevant at times in their success, or lack there-of.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                              Well he was the 1st pick of the 2nd rd, I'd like to think Curtis Lofton is a great athlete and he fell later...These guys are not in the class of Willis of course and he didn't drop jaws at the combine, but I think his size had more to due with him dropping then his athleticism.

He had a broad jump of 10'9 which measures explosion, and that was the best out of the LB'ers...So he was no slouch, but its even more obvious watching him play.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information