No announcement yet.

Broncos Cut Travis Henry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he goes to Detroit or Houston, but how much will the population increase during his stay?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      If he goes to Detroit or Houston, but how much will the population increase during his stay?
      several hundred is the early prediction, but demographics suggest an even higher number may be possible depending on the duration of his contract...:P

im actually surprised by this, he looked dynamite early in the season last year, he was a good fit for the system, and he appeared in shape and off the cheeba. Oh well, he will get a shot somwhere else, hes got alot og talent, i think its just a mtter of putting it all together. Dont forget, he had a big year for the titans the year before, and it wasnt coincidence or system there. He will get another shot.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I'm sure Henry will get another shot, probably close to the vet minimum. But you're right, where will he land? A glaring team doesn't come to mind ...
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          I'm sure Henry will get another shot, probably close to the ho minimum. But you're right, where will he get laid? A glaring woman doesn't come to mind ...
          fixed for you

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

The tenth woman shall be found, and the tenth child will arise, so says the prophecy.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information