Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
    So is he playing G or T?

He better be playing G, that's what I wanted him for.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
      He's going to Cleveland. Its jinxed thats what I mean.
      We all know, look at some of the earlier post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
        We all know, look at some of the earlier post in this thread.
        I'm assuming you mean my getting angry? Yeah, maybe he will be healthy...

Comment

oh by the way, i think bentley is done for his career, which sucks becasue if he was healthy we would have one of the top o-lines. and mr.peterson coulbe a 1000 yard back every year, and to a previous question, yes they do have enough for clements

Comment

Right tackle is more important than OG.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
              oh by the way, i think bentley is done for his career, which sucks becasue if he was healthy we would have one of the top o-lines. and mr.peterson coulbe a 1000 yard back every year, and to a previous question, yes they do have enough for clements
              Yes, but I think Clements is pretty much more than happy to go to San Fran.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

He's gonna play either LG or LT. He's not gonna play RT, that's a typo, ignore that

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post

he will be back next year, Savage said he plans on it, its just impossible to say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    While that may be the case, watching Andruzzi at G makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      True. But you can sign a mid level guy.. you mean to tell me you believe Steinbach was worth 48-49M to play RT?

Tons of LT's don't even make that much, and it's their natural position. I can see that much, but when the BEST gaurd is making less, and you sign a natural G, to play RT..

I understand he's going to replace Andruzzi, but thats a lot of money to pay a guy thats not the best at his position.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I can't believe the ridiculous amounts of money being thrown around, it is RIDICULOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
                          I can't believe the ridiculous amounts of money being thrown around, it is RIDICULOUS.
                          I 100% agree with you.

Comment

I was pretty sure he'd be atleast tested as a Tackle, if it doens't work out he will be moved to guard.
                            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
                              Oh, you're quite right. The money flying all over the place is DISGUSTING. I'm glad we got him, but the price is insane.

Comment

he's also 6'7 or 6'6 remember back when he was drafted many teams thought he projected very well as a LT? that is why the browns want him at tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information