Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adelius Thomas close to signing with Patriots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no! F*ck u patriots i hate u guys- u have ur brilliant coach and great strategy just leave the FA to teams that need them

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ill be honest I really dont want to see them pick up Thomas. Hoping he goes to the 49ers. Im a Raider fan for life, but at this point I'll be happy to see any local team doing something positive.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        Yea, obviously thats bad. But I'd hate to see New England Patriots win another Championship after there recent run and stunt against the Rams.

Plus, are you not getting tired of the NFC West being labeled as weak? I'd rather play in a tough division and get some rep!
        You finished 3rd in the weakest division in football, you don't deserve any rep. Finishing 3rd in a tougher divison wouldn't give you much more rep anyway. Just win your division strongly and you'll earn some.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

The Pats are gonna be a very good team next year with or without him. Their needs are Rushbacker, WR, and Safety.

Guess what the draft is deep in this year? Rushbacker, WR, and Safety. By the way...they got 2 1st rounders.

Theyre actually better off not signing Thomas. Get Abriamiri/Spencer and Ginn with their 1st rounders, Weddle with their 2nd.

The Pats will be back in a big way next year, regardless whether they make this move or not.

Comment

I predicted this a while back in the FA Thread, I just think that the Patriots needed an elite player on D and Thomas can fit the 3-4 system.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
              Ill be honest I really dont want to see them pick up Thomas. Hoping he goes to the 49ers. Im a Raider fan for life, but at this point I'll be happy to see any local team doing something positive.
              Haha, yea, I was even rooting for the A's last year. Bay area sports are having some real down years recently.

Comment

Patriots land Thomas
                Posted by John Tomase at 7:52 pm

According to a league source with knowledge of the negotiations, the Patriots are about to make the splash of free agency by agreeing to a contract with Ravens linebacker Adalius Thomas, considered one of the top players on the market.

“Thomas is done there,” said the source, a rival executive.

More coming in a moment.

More coming momentarily.
                Tomase from the Herald

its like XMAS. git er doneeee

Comment

The Jets seem to be after him too. If he's not a Jet I just hope to god he isn't in the division. Go back to Baltimore, hell we even play them this year. Anywhere but New England.

Designs by Thule

Comment

**** you, New England, **** you.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Yea, obviously thats bad. But I'd hate to see New England Patriots win another Championship after there recent run and stunt against the Rams.

Plus, are you not getting tired of the NFC West being labeled as weak? I'd rather play in a tough division and get some rep!
                      No, I don't care about rep. I care about wins, which usually means not wanting division rivals to sign top free agents and get better...

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        **** you, New England, **** you.
                        Well said :)

Comment

Per Rotoworld they've agreed to terms with DE/LB Adalius Thomas.! NO!
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

And the rich get richer...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I was just about to post saying I wont complain until I'm convinced it will happen. NOW I AM CONVINCED.

This is bad on so many levels:

A) I hate the Patriots
                              B) I wanted the Jets to sign him
                              C) We now have to play him twice a year
                              D) The Patriots have a better chancing of winning it all, again

Comment

Thomas update

The Patriots are scheduled to host linebacker Adalius Thomas at Gillette Stadium on Saturday, and assuming he passes a physical and there are no last-****** hitches, the sides should finalize a blockbuster deal that will make Thomas a Patriot, according to a source familiar with the negotiations.
                                Mike Reiss --BostonGLOBE

omg im loving this

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information