Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adelius Thomas close to signing with Patriots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    And the rich get richer...
    Took the words right off of my keyboard.

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • #47
      i just saw on espnnews that they reached a preliminary agreement
      JETS

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        It would without saying be agreat signing by the Pats but it is so unfair that the modern dynasty gets stronger while other teams sit out there with heaps of cash (49ers)
        San Franisco was a great and than good team for a long time, than they declined alot a few years ago. Its not a bad strategy to go cheap when your absolutly dreadful, no sense at all to sign older expensive FA if your no where near competiting for a couple of years. It does you no good to sign him and than finally be really good in a few years when he's declined.

        You also have to consider that a when a none huge market becomes really bad their revenues decline alot.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
          You've all had enough to love. You love your rings, your division titles, your record, your coach, your hot sexy QB, but cmon, you gotta spread the love in free agency. Signing him is just plain rude!!!!
          Can we have one conversation about Tom Brady without somebody mentioning something about his "sexiness".

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Can we have one conversation about Tom Brady without somebody mentioning something about his "sexiness".
            Sure, Brett Favre was the NFL's 2006 Sexiest Man


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • #51
              I hate the PATRIOTS WITH PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              YOU SUCK

              Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #52
                he should rip up the deal with the Patriots and sign with the Rams :):):)

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Can we have one conversation about Tom Brady without somebody mentioning something about his "sexiness".
                  Only if the Patriots leave the free agents alone.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Wow! This would be great for the Pats. They don't sign many big name free agents . . . this is quite surprising if it happens.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      As a diehard Colts fan this kinda sucks hearing this. However, Im not too dissapointed since Thomas is an older player(I think he is either 30 or 31). While the Pats defense is good, they are also old and this move just keeps them as one of the older teams in the league.
                      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        lol leave it to a Pats fan to butcher his name, I laugh if they do this because you know its Mucho $$$$. There is no way he would sign for crap money just to go to the Pats. So much for their philosophy of building through the draft. HA!

                        Sig by Kramer

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          According to Mike Nolan of the 49ers, they will make an offer to Thomas Saturday and considering the Pats and Thomas are only in preliminary talks (that means beginning for those who don't know), the Niners could still end up with Thomas. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by eastside49er View Post
                            According to Mike Nolan of the 49ers, they will make an offer to Thomas Saturday and considering the Pats and Thomas are only in preliminary talks (that means beginning for those who don't know), the Niners could still end up with Thomas. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
                            They did that to jonas jennings. Jennings was on his way to the giants team facility and was a lock to sign before the 49ers got him.

                            If nolan wants him, he will make a last ditch offer.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                              They did that to jonas jennings. Jennings was on his way to the giants team facility and was a lock to sign before the 49ers got him.

                              If nolan wants him, he will make a last ditch offer.
                              According to Nolan, the Niners hadn't even pitched their offer to Thomas yet and reports have said they are planning to offer over 8 million a year and a 20 million dollar bonus. I heard the Pats are offering less at 7.5 million a year and a 17 million dollar bonus.

                              Not sure where Thomas will go, but the Niners are still in the game according to Nolan.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by jblaze66 View Post
                                lol leave it to a Pats fan to butcher his name, I laugh if they do this because you know its Mucho $$$$. There is no way he would sign for crap money just to go to the Pats. So much for their philosophy of building through the draft. HA!
                                They do. Does that prevent them to sign FAs? That signing probably mean they don't feel talent would be there at 24 and 28 or later to fill the OLB job immediatly.

                                Thanks to BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information