• Show
Clear All

• Pacman Jones Reinstated...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

but for how long

will he be able to play the season...

Me main man! Back in action!

Comment

They didnt come down hard enough on Jones. His suspension should have been longer!

Comment

Go pack, MAKE IT RAIN!

Comment

He's extremely lucky, whether or not he takes advantage of this opportunity will tell me all I need to know about him...Playing pre-season games is more then what I even expected right now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Good start. At least he won't have to jump in mid season without having had the opportunity to participate in TC and preseason. This is great cause he still knows he's on a thin line.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
              Go pack, MAKE IT RAIN!
              I will :)

Wow, why does this guy get a year and that other one got 2 years?

Comment

I think that playing with the cowboys will be great for him... the team can start a rehab group of players with bad attitudes.
                "Hi my name is TO and I havnt been a locker room divider in over a year"

Jim Tressel: "a gentlmens code only applies to gentlmen"

"they give him the lane and.... OOOOOOOOOO. LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  I will :)

Wow, why does this guy get a year and that other one got 2 years?
                  Thurman should of never even got 2 years off, neither should Pacman, that extra year was and always has been bogus to me, unless Goodell knew something we didn't...I don't think either guy deserved two years off really.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I am by no means a Cowboys fan and dispise displays of negative character. I do however believe in forgiveness and getting a second chance. I wish him luck in changing and using his stature as a positive influence.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Has he ever been convicted of a Felony? What was his notorious crime, and how long did he spend time in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyes4ever View Post
                        I think that playing with the cowboys will be great for him... the team can start a rehab group of players with bad attitudes.
                        "Hi my name is TO and I havnt been a locker room divider in over a year"
                        hey TO.....your an inspiration to us all. and now im scared for eli manning :(

Comment

so, how long until jerry jones signs odell thurman :)
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Considering what he's already been through, I can't see Adam being party to any more transgressions.

At least, not until February.

Comment

He seems like the type of idiot that will never "get it", and will continue making bad decisions. It would be nice to see him turn his life around, but I'm going to predict he doesn't make it 2 full seasons. Even if he can pull his head out for one season, it won't last.

Maybe Jerry Jones can convince him that being "Pacman" should be left behind. Jones always refers to him as Adam - maybe it will sink in and actually help.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information