Adam Schefter: Travis Henry to be Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    He could definitely sign somewhere else smitty...
    I know that, but i'm just saying its not a surprise to most Titans fan that he was released.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
      He is also one Drug test away form being done for an entire season.
      Well I never said anything about Cincy, or that it would happen, just a possibility.

I think he and Ronnie Brown would be a killer Duo.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
        Interesting considering he was a large part to their success their season.

Leaving only LenDale White....
        What about Chris Brown?
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Chris Brown is also a free agent.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Ah ha. Didn't know that. Thanks.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

JESUS ******* CHRIST PEOPLE. READ WHAT ELSE HAS GONE ON IN THE ******* THREAD BEFORE YOU ******* POST.

Yes, it may have come as a surprise to a lot of us that Travis Henry got cut. But how many times has Smitty had to say that this was an expected salary cap move, and that he'll probably resign with the Titans.

This has happened in just about every signing/cut thread this week. People are taking the time to post and explain the strategy behind these decisions, and you lazy ******* just blow right by it so you can post "omg how surprising" or "that's too much money." Seriously. Read what the **** has people have been talking about in the thread so you don't sound like a redundant ******* idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                JESUS ******* CHRIST PEOPLE. READ WHAT ELSE HAS GONE ON IN THE ******* THREAD BEFORE YOU ******* POST.

Yes, it may have come as a surprise to a lot of us that Travis Henry got cut. But how many times has Smitty had to say that this was an expected salary cap move, and that he'll probably resign with the Titans.

This has happened in just about every signing/cut thread this week. People are taking the time to post and explain the strategy behind these decisions, and you lazy ******* just blow right by it so you can post "omg how surprising" or "that's too much money." Seriously. Read what the **** has people have been talking about in the thread so you don't sound like a redundant ******* idiot.
                Damn, you feel better now LOL

Comment

Yeah, I do. It's something that's really been starting to irritate me.

Comment

Yeah, I do. It's something that's really been starting to irritate me.
                    So just hit the back button and don't come back into threads that irritate you.

There is a chance that he signs somewhere else, if some other team offers him more money than the Titans are planning on giving.
                    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

You know, I've heard about those anxiety attacks people get sometimes after smoking the ganja, but I never imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                        So just hit the back button and don't come back into threads that irritate you.
                        It's not the thread that irritates me. It's the people in the thread who are all saying the same god damn thing, even though somebody clearly explained it. I go into threads because I expect intelligent discourse, not to read the same thing fifty times.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                          You know, I've heard about those anxiety attacks people get sometimes after smoking the ganja, but I never imagined.
                          It's not the ganja; it's the lack thereof.

Comment

I'd like to see him back with us, but I'm not counting on it. I would be a bit disappointed if he wasn't back, much moreso than losing Drew Bennett, but they have been trying to restructure this deal for a little while, and I don't think it ever got close, so I guess it had to be done. And yes, like was said, this was done because he was due an 8.5 mill roster bonus.

I guess if he signs elsewhere, we may look for a complement back for LenDale in FA or the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                              I'd like to see him back with us, but I'm not counting on it. I would be a bit disappointed if he wasn't back, much moreso than losing Drew Bennett, but they have been trying to restructure this deal for a little while, and I don't think it ever got close, so I guess it had to be done. And yes, like was said, this was done because he was due an 8.5 mill roster bonus.

I guess if he signs elsewhere, we may look for a complement back for LenDale in FA or the draft.
                              I'm looking at a 50% chance that he will be back, but he might be playing for the Broncos next season.

Comment

he's visiting oakland.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information